BY BELL'S BREWERY

Mike R.
Volo, IL
Love bells brewery in general. Oberon is by far the best beer they make. But this one is still a great beer to have
Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
Being a Native from Bell's home town of Kalamazoo, MI I might be a little biased with my love for all of Bell's Brewery beer. This ale has a smooth and refreshing taste perfect for any spring or summer afternoon. If you've never had Bell's beer you're truly missing out!
Bee P.
Clarksburg, MD
I'm not really a fan of this kind of ale (as I prefer lighter beers), but this is a palatable option when you have a group of both ale and other drinkers at heart!
Heather K.
Bell's has some of the best beer made in Michigan! This one specifically is really smooth and a refreshing! I really enjoyed it! I will for sure be buying again!
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
Its good fresh taste only down side is once is gets warm eww and the bottom of the bottle gets a little bitter
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Bell's is delicious. I haven't had a single beer of theirs that I didn't like. I enjoy supporting a local brewery, too!
Destiny R.
Bronx, NY
Good refreshing taste. Like any other beer have it nice and cold of not let it get warm. It may be a little hard to find.
Destiny R.
Bronx, NY
Where do you find this beer in NYC?