BY BELL'S BREWERY

Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
Being a Native from Bell's home town of Kalamazoo, MI I might be a little biased with my love for all of Bell's Brewery beer. This ale has a smooth and refreshing taste perfect for any spring or summer afternoon. If you've never had Bell's beer you're truly missing out!
Bee P.
Clarksburg, MD
I'm not really a fan of this kind of ale (as I prefer lighter beers), but this is a palatable option when you have a group of both ale and other drinkers at heart!
Heather K.
Bell's has some of the best beer made in Michigan! This one specifically is really smooth and a refreshing! I really enjoyed it! I will for sure be buying again!
Raven B.
beeville, tx
Smooth, refreshing, tasty. The three words I’d use to describe Michigan’s best beer. Bell’s is continuing to increase its supply and i couldn’t be happier!
Destiny R.
Bronx, NY
Good refreshing taste. Like any other beer have it nice and cold of not let it get warm. It may be a little hard to find.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Bell's is delicious. I haven't had a single beer of theirs that I didn't like. I enjoy supporting a local brewery, too!
Mike R.
Volo, IL
Love bells brewery in general. Oberon is by far the best beer they make. But this one is still a great beer to have
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Its good fresh taste only down side is once is gets warm eww and the bottom of the bottle gets a little bitter
Destiny R.
Bronx, NY
Where do you find this beer in NYC?