BY BELL'S

• I don't like beer usually. I was just wondering if this is better...2 Answers
  • I have been a fan of several Bells beers but haven't tried this o...1 Answers
Meghan C.
Flint, MI
I really enjoy beer and while amber ales are not my go-to, this one is actually pretty good. It has a pretty good flavor and it isn't too expensive. Another really great thing about it is that it is a Michigan beer and being from the Mitten, I love to try beers from breweries in my home state! Definitely worth a try!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Well, I use this amber ale only for making beer bread. It works great and gives a fantastic aroma for the bread as it bakes. It's a good, economical ale to use in breads and baking.
Betsi F.
Not the best Amber Ale I've ever had, but not a bad option. If you want something good, I'd go Sierra Nevada, but if it's the only Ale on the menu, it's not a bad choice at all.
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Good Michigan beer. I like this amber ale because it has good flavor and is light enough to drink in the summer when I get sick of all the fruit beers.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Excellent beer. Great brewery if you ever have the chance to visit! I love trying all of their different flavors. This is my father in law's fave!
Elizabeth H.
Fowlerville, MI
Bell's makes some of my favorite brews! Oberon is number one on the list, Amber Ale is number two. So tasty! You can taste the love in each bottle!
Jason S.
Astoria, NY
It is not Bells' best beer, but because Bell's (flames emoji) this beer is very good and you should drink it if you are thirsty and not driving
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
This is a good basic option. No one complains about it. There are better options, but for the price, this is a winning amber ale.
Jeremy A.
Helena, AL
Bell's is a fantastic brewery and puts out great products but this one is lacking in that'll flavor that their other offering have.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
LOVE beer. Especially Amber. This is very good beer. I don't buy cheap crap beer. This is one to try if you like good beer.
Brooke S.
Yucaipa, CA
I don't like beer usually. I was just wondering if this is better than the other types of beer and why? I heard dark beer is better
Paige L.
Little Rock, AR
Does anyone know where I can find this in AR?
Melissa B.
How does this beer line up against the competitors? Where can I find it?
Tat T.
Avenel, NJ
Does anybody know where can I buy this in NJ?
Allison N.
Saint Anne, IL
What would you compare this beer to? I always love trying new ones, but I hate committing to an entire pack without knowing whether I will love it!