Bellrock Growers Bel Treat Cat Greens Tuna 3 oz. uploaded by Jessica W.Bellrock Growers Bel Treat Cat Greens Tuna 3 oz. uploaded by Jessica W.

BY BELLROCK GROWERS

Provide your cat with these semi-moist treats made of wheat grass as a healthy alternative to outside grasses and dangerous house plants. Grass Goodies are semi-moist cat treats made with real wheat grass to satisfy your cat's natural instinct to eat grass and plants. Tasty and nutritious, Grass Goodies are a healthy way to provide your cat with the green nutrition they crave! Available in Chicken and Tuna recipes. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Semi Moist Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Tuna Primary Ingredient: Tuna Package Weight: 3oz Ingredients: Tuna, Rice Flour, Chicken, Barley Flour, VegetableGlycerin, Maple Syrup, Whole Ground Potatoes, Organic Ground Wheat Grass Powder, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Phosphoric Acid, Dried Cheddar Cheese, Tapioca Starch, Natural Flavor, Salt, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried EggProduct, preserved with Sorbic Acid and Mixed Tocopherols. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 7% Crude Fat (min) 3% Crude Fiber (max) 2% Moisture (max) 30% see more...

Buy on PETCO
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
This is Luna's favorite treat. She knows the sound of the bag shaking. A little on the pricey side but they are a healthier treat so I don't mind paying. I like that they come in semi moist so that I can give her something besides crunchy
Jessica W.
Tinley Park, IL
My cat LOVES these treats. Because they're soft, they also make great pill disguisers! They are by far his favorite, and he has never had a bad reaction to them, unlike some other treats.
Before he had I-131 treatment for his hyperthyroidism, I put his pill in these. It was much, much easier to give him a tasty treat than it was to pill him. That alone is worth 5 stars to me!
Kali R.
My kitty like theses ok but she is such a gluten for treats lol. Anything crunchy she is all for
Michelle C.
Unlike some other commercial cat treats, this isn't one that all cats will run to you for. Our older cat will eat anything, so he does enjoy these. We bought the salmon flavor and thought it might help with hydration since these are "semi-moist" (30% moisture), rather than giving him a dry treat when he is treated. They have a nice soft texture and they don't smell insanely strong like other treats do, so it's easier on human noses.

Unfortunately our younger cat refuses to eat them. I'm unsure if it's the (lack of) smell or the texture that is offputting, but we can only use this as an incentive for one of our cats.

The ingredients aren't bad, they do contain real meat and rice/starches to bind it all together, but there are things like maple syrup that I wonder about being necessary. They are a bit expensive, and because they're moist, I'm more concerned about spoilage. The zipper seal on the original bag broke, so we have them in our own Ziploc bag because without a seal these would surely dry out and be moot as "semi-moist". Refrigerating or freezing may help if you only have one or two cats and can't work through the treats quickly after opening the bag. Their other selling point is containing wheat grass, which is common in cat grasses for digestive health. In treat form, I'm not sure if this is necessary either because the concentration would be so small.

Overall, they're very good treats in theory, but in practice they were okay. We only have two cats to "test" with and that garnered a 50% success rate.