Belloccio's Professional Cosmetic Airbrush Makeup Foundation 1/2oz Bottle: Vanilla

BY BELLOCCIO

Belloccio's Professional Cosmetic Airbrush Makeup Foundation in a 1/2 Ounce Bottle - Color Shade VANILLA (BF002). VANILLA is a light skin tone foundation shade with a neutral pink and yellow undertone. Love our makeup or return it for a full refund... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shoshanna D.
This foundation makes your face look airbrushed!! It doesn't look cakey at all and gives you full coverage
Caitlin M.
Cuba, MO
Love! I mix this shade with blanc because I am fair but not to fair. So a couple of drops each and then back bubble the brush system and it's mixed ready to go. Super easy and covers every blemish, red spot, uneven tone so well. Dries to a matte finish and stays all day long! I seriously love this stuff so much!
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
this air brush make up is bomb i used it at cosmo school i reallly rwcommend it
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Totally worth it to get this foundation, has a light feeling but has much coverage without looking too thick, a little goes a long way!
Ally S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product is so good and has great coverage on my face when I wear make up is a very nice fit to my skin tone and it keeps my skin looking healthier and clean this product is very beneficial to my life because it makes me look healthy and well and also very beautiful
Sara H.
Langley, BC
Wellness Guru Expert
Would you recommend this product ?