by Belloccio

Belloccio Professional BEAUTY Airbrush Cosmetic Makeup System with 4 MEDIUM Shades of Foundation in 1/4 oz bottles - Includes 4 medium skin tone foundation shades, moisturizing primer, blush, shimmer, bronzer, tanning solution, cleaner and cosmetic...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Belloccio's® MEDIUM Complexion Professional Airbrush Cosmetic Makeup System. Belloccio® Is the Superior Brand of Airbrush Makeup. It's Made in the USA From All FDA Approved Ingredients and Is Paraben & Oil Free. 1 Year Warrantee on All Equipment & FREE Bonus Items. Love Our Makeup or Return It for a Full Refund.!
Hi I’m just going home to get the boys and then I can have a drink with you guys I don’t think I’m going home and then I’ll just go home I have my lunch at the office so sorry if you don’t wanna is a time I can come pick y’al.
Personally from looking at the picture I don’t think there would be much of a Shade range unless you can use your own foundation,however I think it would give a glowy natural look everyone wants yes I would defo recommend if that is the look people are going for x

Looking for your answer?