Belli Skin Care Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream, 6.5 fl. oz. uploaded by Antoinette J.

BY BELLI SKIN CARE

Reclaim Yourself!  You ve made it through the emotional and physical changes brought by pregnancy and now you have a beautiful baby to nurture and protect.  You ve experienced such a huge life change. But, despite all the changes, it s important not to lose sight of you.  As your body recovers from childbirth, Belli Motherhood helps ease the transition into healthy, preventative, long-term skin care routines. So you can feel and look like you again. Letter from Dr. Jason Rubin Founding Physician Belli Motherhood offers highly effective and time-efficient solutions and help you reclaim your body after pregnancy. Every product is allergy tested, and free of artificial dyes and parabens. For nursing mothers, Belli screens each ingredient through the LACT-MED database to help guard against harmful chemicals.  I created the Belli collection to help keep my wife and ba see more...

• Is this an easy product to find? Where else can I find it? 1 Answers
  • I'm a mommy to be...how great is this product, compared t...1 Answers
  • Great1 Answers
Erin K.
Liberty
This product is completely worth the money. I wish their whole line was on this site. It has avocado oil and really effective ingredients. I use daily! My stretch marks are diminished and I highly recommend
Antoinette J.
Many months ago, Ulta was having a promotion for Belli, where if you bought so much of their product you would get a bottle of this for free.  As someone who was very overweight in my youth, I'm always hoping to find a good stretch mark cream.  So, I bought a bottle of this, and then got another for free.

I picked one area where my stretch marks are the worst and decided to concentrate on that area so I could use this product as long as possible to see if I got results.

This cream will slightly reduce the appearance and 'shiny' aspect of the stretch mark, but only temporarily and it honestly doesn't do a very good job.  I was disappointed, but not completely surprised, especially for the cost.

If you don't already have stretch marks, use of this product might stop those from happening, or at least minimize the possibilities, but that is only speculation.

I honestly would not recommend this product to anyone who is looking to minimize the appearance of stretch marks.  After two months of use, twice a day, in the same area, I can say that it does not get better with time.  Save your money on this one.
Kenzie S.
I love this brand! It worked wonders when I was pregnant! I have no stretch marks after having my daughter!
Ally M.
Woodland , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this stretch mark lotion and I didn't see any results. It is expensive so I wouldn't recommend it
Christella M.
Bowmanville
Although this product did help reduce my stretchmarks, they're part of a genetic fallout that cannot really be prevented. I've done everything that I can, tried many of the products, and so far this works well, but it's not a miracle product.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How effective is this? Something I need to use for a long time to see results or does it work pretty quickly?
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can this be used just by itself or do you need to use multiple steps?
alejandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great
Ashley A.
Arkansas city, KS
Does this product work? I'm looking for something ASAP!
Crystal V.
Spring Hill, FL
I'm a mommy to be...how great is this product, compared to coco butter?

Dermstore