BY BELLI

Some common skincare ingredients are absorbed into your bloodstream, where they can pass into baby s circulation.  Belli Pregnancy is the only line in the world that teratology screens each ingredient to help guard against birth defects. Protect against chloasma dark brown splotchy areas on the face that occur in 70% of pregnant women.  Features the safest sunscreen ingredients to guard against UVA rays, UVB rays, and environmental pollutants. Prevents brown spots. #1 OB/GYN recommended. With zinc oxide & titanium dioxide. Allergy tested. Free of artificial dyes and parabens Why choose Belli?  Belli takes care of expecting mothers, pampering. see more...

Nicole R.
This has been the best daily facial sunscreen that I have found. The ingredient list makes me feel safe as a nursing mama. I like that it has a light tint to it. It blends well and goes on smoothly, unlike a lot of natural products out there. I would highly recommend!
Kendall K.
Not my favorite. Doesn't blend in very well and makes you look lighter than you are. I used this during pregnancy when I wanted to reduce the amount of chemicals in my products. Would not recommend since it's overpriced and isn't that great.
Jennifer G.
Atco, NJ
Absolutely love this sunscreen and I use it daily. It's perfect for my sensitive skin and I use it every day. It's very refreshing and light.
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
I haven't necessarily tried this parricular producf but I did use the Belli brand face wash which left my skin feeling refreshed and smootn
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
Smells great... natural ingredients, doesn't dry out skin..and really works!
Isis B.