Belli Pure and Pampered Body Wash

by Belli

Pure & Balanced Pure and balanced cleansing for your entire body, even your most sensitive areas. A gentle daily cleanser that can be used during pregnancy and beyond. Gently cleans without stripping skin of its natural oils. Features cucumber and green tea extracts, both are rich in antioxidants. Lavender and chamomile provide a relaxing aromatherapy experience Belli is Picky for a Purpose™ to give you peace of mind.  Every product is allergy tested, and free of artificial dyes, phthalates and paraben preservatives. For expecting moms, Belli is Picky for a Purpose™.  The ingredient selections in Belli s.

Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Belli Pure and Pampered Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
4 years ago
Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils because of its healing and relaxing qualities, so I love finding new products that utilize it. The aroma is a great way to unwind at the end of a long day and the light scent clings to your skin long after you've turned off the shower.
5 years ago
Not only does this feel wonderful on skin that's irritated from stretching and growing but it has a luxe scent to it that will calm your stressed out nerves.
4 years agoLivonia, MI
This product is hard for me to come by but it's always a necessary purchase when I see it being sold at places.
4 years agoMt Sterling, KY
Smells good and is very delicate and good for baby sensitive skin! I recommend
Smells good and is very delicate and good for baby sensitive skin! I recommend
4 years agoSalt Lake City, UT
Anything this good as far as body and skin care can't be wrong in my book.
Anything this good as far as body and skin care can't be wrong in my book.
4 years ago
It feels great on my skin. It's smell delicious and I always buy them.
It feels great on my skin. It's smell delicious and I always buy them.