BY BELLI #48 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Some common skincare ingredients are absorbed into your bloodstream, where they can pass into baby s circulation. This is the only line in the world that teratology screens each ingredient to help guard against birth defects. This oil is a luxurious blend of pure plant extracts that prepares skin for stretching. It features vitamin E, gotu kola extract, and collagen hydrolysates - the only ingredients shown in a published medical study to decrease both the risk and severity of stretchmarks. Cocoa butter provides deep, rich moisture. Lavender and sweet almond oil soothe and calm the senses, while nourishing and moisturizing to help skin stretch without damage. Stretchmark protection. #1 OB/GYN recommended. Allergy tested <. see more...

Caitlin R.
This stuff moisturized alright, but it didn’t do anything for stretch marks. It also has a smell that I don’t love, especially being sensitive to smell right now. I wouldn’t buy this again. For me, it was a waste of money.
Jeanne N.
Anoka, MN
I loved this oil when I was pregnant. The smell is so soothing and calming and it feels so luxurious. Not only is it great for softening your belly skin to hopefully prevent stretch marks, it makes a wonderful massage oil for all of those pregnancy aches and pains.
Aubrey M.
I have no idea how well this works as it smelled SO bad I had to immediately wash it off. The scent was very strong and perfumey. The oil itself had a nice feeling on my skin but I couldn't get past the strong smell.
Alle V.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received this in my bump box, it feels and smells amazing of course while hopefully preventing stretch marks from baby #2 !!!
Lena B.
Capitola, CA
Would you say this works as well or better than Bio Oil? Or Cocoa Butter?
Kendall K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is it worth it? How does it compare to a product like bio-oil which I hear is amazing during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks