Belli Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator, 1.5 oz uploaded by Mahaylah E.Belli Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator, 1.5 oz uploaded by Deb M.

BY BELLI

A Daily Nightly Moisturizer Rich in Botanical Humectants That Help Refine Soften Skin Texture Includes an Antioxidant Boost of Vitamin C Grape Seed Oil for Radiant, Healthy Looking Skin 2 Leaves Skin Feeling Supple Refreshed 3 Subtle Citrus Scent 4 Lightweight for All Skin Types 5 OB GYN Dermatologist Recommended 6 Allergy Tested 7 No Artificial Dyes or Fragrances, Phthalates, or Paraben Preservatives 8 Cruelty Free; Not Tested on Animals Belli is Picky for a Purpose to give you peace of mind. Our products are allergy tested, free of artificial dyes or fragrances, phthalates and paraben preservatives. Belli delivers trusted skin care solutions that pamper and protect without known harmful chemicals. The ingredients in Belli products are selected based upon an extensive review of published medical studies. Every Belli product is allergy tested, free of art see more...

Nicole D.
Used this as my facial moisturizer while I was pregnant and loved it!!! I have oily prone skin and this was perfect as it made my face feel well hydrated but not oily. It's so hard to find products safe to use while pregnant and breastfeeding, so I was glad I found this!
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Belli Healthy Glow facial hydrator is amazing to use during the cold fall and winter months when I have to crank my heater up and my skin suffers from dryness! Light yet emollient with a delightful fruity scent. The grape seed, vitamin C and chamomile add no preservatives, dyes or artificial products and my skin is so soft after just a week of use!
Jessica G.
Rockaway, Nj
This is my favorite new skin care product! I received a sample in a baby registry gift bag and I was so surprised at the quality of this moisturizer! I am planning on buying this as soon as I get to a store that carries it and it will probably be my go to product. It is lightweight and does make my skin look healthy just as promised.
Rachel A.
LOVE this brand! I even use it when I'm not pregnant; I feel like it's so much better for you (and works!) than other brands.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Love this product works so wonderful on my skin makes me feel refreshed will continue to buy this it smells good to
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this leave your skin oily or does it leave your skin well hydrated but cream hydrates into skin not with the oliy mess?
Monique M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received a sample from this product at Ulta, it was a one time use and after applying it my face burned and got really, completely red. Did someone else experience that?