Belli Elasticity Belly Oil

by Belli

Belly Oil For Stretch Mark Protection

Belli Elasticity Belly Oil is formulated to condition your belly skin with deep hydration, preparing it for growth and stretch mark protection and prevention during pregnancy. Our expert blend of pure plant extracts features scientifically researched effective skincare ingredient importance, combined with relaxing aromatherapy.

While preparing the skin for stretching and maintaining the look of smooth, healthy skin, our Belly Elasticity Oil also ideal as a pre-natal (or any type) massage oil.

Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Centella Asiatica Extract (Gotu Kola Extract)

Usage:

Use morning and night throughout pregnancy. Apply to belly, breasts, buttocks, hips, and thighs.

TIPS: For best reults maintaining your healthy skin, we also suggest using Pure & Pampered Body WashFresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub, and All Day Moisture Body Lotion from our Body Collection.

Does this product actually help with the look stretch marks?
Is it worth it? How does it compare to a product like bio-oil which I hear is amazing during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks
Does this work well by itself or should you use the cream too?
Start your review of Belli Elasticity Belly Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Tenaha texas
Expensive but worth the price ,I have used this stuff religiously with both my pregnancies, and no stretch marks yet!
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Porque es excelente para el cuidado de la piel, me encanta este producto por su textura y me gusta cómo deja la piel.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A great belly oil I’m pregnant with baby #3 and I use this every morning haven’t gotten any new stretch marks !
Shreveport
I really don't know much about this product but I would definitely like to try this product out if it helps
Winton , CA
I love using these make me feel good and honestly after using them during my pregnancy I felt good
Waukesha, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bit pricey but worth it , i really like the smell of it , it’s very calming and moisturizing
Rowlett , TX
I am in my last month and thanks to this oil, I have zero stretch marks. Totally recommended!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love how well this oil absorbs. I stick it on right after they shower and it smells amazing!
Best product ive used. It is the oil that didnt give me any side effects or anything at all.
Portland, IN
Love this oil! I try and use it every night to prevent stretch marks and so far so good!