Belli Elasticity Belly Oil uploaded by Clarice O.

BY BELLI

Belly Oil For Stretch Mark Protection

Belli Elasticity Belly Oil is formulated to condition your belly skin with deep hydration, preparing it for growth and stretch mark protection and prevention during pregnancy. Our expert blend of pure plant extracts features scientifically researched effective skincare ingredient importance, combined with relaxing aromatherapy.

While preparing the skin for stretching and maintaining the look of smooth, healthy skin, our Belly Elasticity Oil also ideal as a pre-natal (or any type) massage oil.

Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Centella Asiatica Extract (Gotu Kola Extract)

Usage:

Use morning and night throughout pregnancy. Apply to belly, breasts, buttocks, hips, and thighs.

TIPS: For best reults maintaining your healthy skin, we also suggest using Pure & Pampered Body WashFresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub, and All Day Moisture Body Lotion from our Body Collection.

Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve read good reviews on this product. I bought it for my wife since we are expecting our first child. She loves it and although it’s only been three months we hope to see good results. The only downside is the quantity, it seems that twice a day applications would stretch the bottle to about two weeks or so. As far as the oil quality: it does not leave an oily residue after applications. The skin seems to absorb it within a few minutes. It smells great and doesn’t stain your clothes (again this is based only on a tiny 3 month bump). In order to protect your skin from stretch marks you have to invest in good quality products. Not all skins are the same so if this works for you, great if it didn’t then keep looking.
Caitlin S.
China Grove
This stuff is amazing! I am currently 23 weeks pregnant and continue to lather it on every couple days in all the areas of concerns and have not noticed any stretch marks. It does not leave a sticky, oily residue and smells like lavender essential oil!
Tia S.
Irvington, NJ
Great at keeping your skin really moisturized and soft but it doesn’t really help with stretch marks it doesn’t reduce them or prevent them it just soothes the itching that’s associated with stretch marks.
Clarice O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I did a long research before buying this product. My mother had a lot of strech marks on her pregnancy and I was looking for a product that really works. I found a scientific research from university of Michigan dermatologist department saying that almond oil and Gotu Kola could help with stretches. This was one of the fewest products that I found with Gotu Kola, also I really love the smell of the product.
Saira P.
using this since second TM and *knock on wood* nothing yet! though i know these things can be genetic but i’m gonna continue using just to be on the safe side! :) plus the lavender smell is strong but helps me relax
Caitlin R.
This stuff moisturized alright, but it didn’t do anything for stretch marks. It also has a smell that I don’t love, especially being sensitive to smell right now. I wouldn’t buy this again. For me, it was a waste of money.
member-e7778
I tried several products for my belly during my pregnancy. This was my favorite. Goes on easily and spreads well since it’s an oil not a cream. I am pale but didn’t have any stretch marks - not sure if it’s from this or not but will use religiously in the future!
Jeanne N.
Anoka, MN
I loved this oil when I was pregnant. The smell is so soothing and calming and it feels so luxurious. Not only is it great for softening your belly skin to hopefully prevent stretch marks, it makes a wonderful massage oil for all of those pregnancy aches and pains.
Rachel A.
I didn't use this alone (I used other oils and body butters as well), but it contains all of the essentials in helping to prevent stretch marks. It smells like lavender and isn't sticky, so you can get dressed immediately after using it.
Aubrey M.
I have no idea how well this works as it smelled SO bad I had to immediately wash it off. The scent was very strong and perfumey. The oil itself had a nice feeling on my skin but I couldn't get past the strong smell.
Lena B.
Capitola, CA
Would you say this works as well or better than Bio Oil? Or Cocoa Butter?
Gabriela R.
What exactly is this?
Kendall K.
Is it worth it? How does it compare to a product like bio-oil which I hear is amazing during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks
Kendall K.
Does this work well by itself or should you use the cream too?