BY BELLI

You need pampering. Your developing baby needs protecting. Have both with Belli Pregnancy.  - Experience total pampering for your body and mind with Belli Pregnancy. Indulge and soothe your skin with our luxurious formulations, created specially for pregnant mothers. Ease your mind with the knowledge that Belli helps promote safe pregnancies, guarding against birth defects by eliminating harmful ingredients. Because that s what Belli is all about: pampered protection. Letter from Dr. Jason Rubin Founding Physician Some common skincare ingredients are absorbed into your blood- stream, where they can pass into baby s circulation. Belli PREGNANCY is the only line in the world that teratology screens each ingredient to help guard against birth defects. Every product is allergy tested, and free of artificial dyes and parabens. I created the Belli collection to help keep my wife and see more...

Rachel A.
I didn't use this alone (I used other oils and body butters as well), but it contains all of the essentials in helping to prevent stretch marks. It smells like lavender and isn't sticky, so you can get dressed immediately after using it.
Kathryn N.
Newnan, GA
This smells soooo good. It kept me from getting stretch marks for a while, but I got some right at the end, maybe even in the hospital. Still using this after pregnancy as well.
Brittaney G.
Madison, OH
I used this throughout my pregnancy and it helped prevent me from getting any stretch marks. Love the smell and the texture
Sara F.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Helps prevent stretch marks. Although I still got a few, they were not as bad as they could have been
Gabriela R.
What exactly is this?
Kendall K.
Does this work well by itself or should you use the cream too?