Belli Anti Blemish Facial Wash uploaded by Lori B.

BY BELLI

Leaves Skin Clear & Refined An exfoliating wash; rich in powerful pore-cleansing ingredients that leaves skin clear and refined, without over-drying. Features lactic acid to cleanse and gently exfoliate acne prone skin. Free of salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and benzoyl peroxide - common acne fighting ingredients that should be avoided during pregnancy. Contains lemon peel oil, a natural anti-bacterial and skin brightener. With green tea extract and cucumber, both are rich in antioxidants Belli is Picky for a Purpose™ to give you peace of mind.  Every product is allergy tested, and free of artificial dyes, phthalate. see more...

Belli Anti Blemish Facial Wash
  • "I had bad breakouts throughout my pregnancy but once I started using this is really helped clear up my skin" in 1 review
  • "Since I am nursing I have continued to use it and will still use it after I stop." in 1 review
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Wow... this face was has changed my life. I usually steer away from washes that don’t lather, because they usually leave a film or residue on my skin, but this one washes away clean and leaves my skin feeling fresh without overdrying. My skin has cleared up dramatically since using this, and it is safe to use during my pregnancy which is amazing!
Laney R.
Manteca, CA
I've never been pregnant but I have terrible hormonal breakouts and I'm extremely sensitive. I thought I'd give this a try based on the ingredients and how it helped with hormones. So glad I did. This is my new holy grail cleanser. It isn't too drying, cleared my skin, subtly smells like citrus (which I love), and isn't too pricey. I've been seeing a dermatologist for 4 years and my skin is truly happy finally. This cleanser has a big part in that. Miracle product.
Amber B.
I suffered with terrible skin during my pregnancy. Even though it's often normal for pregnant women, it made me very uncomfortable. A friend mentioned this product and I was glad she did. It helped take my flare ups like a dream. The smell wasn't that great, but who cares?
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
I get breakouts regularly and my postpartum days were worse. This is a good blemish wash following the blemish lotion after. Unfortunately a wash is not enough for my skin though.
Angela M.
I love this stuff! I have very oily skin and my face was a disaster during pregnancy. It didn't completely clear it (my face really was horrible though) but it did improve it. Since I am nursing I have continued to use it and will still use it after I stop. It's free of all the harmful chemicals you need to fight acne and replaces it with natural ingredients that is safe for you & baby. It smells amazing and does not dry your skin out like products with salicylic acid.
Ashley S.
Athens, GA
This facial cleanser is so awesome. I used it when I was pregnant and when I was not. The chemicals they use to fight the acne does not hurt your baby when a lot of Prestige Products your not suppose to use while pregnant. It has just enough of the ingredient in it to help and not harm you. My face cleared up after using it for just 2 days. Plus it smells wonderful! Its like a spa in a bottle.
Lori B.
This awesome product has really helped me during pregnancy. It's safe for me and baby, and it actually works! Although the facial wash is a little pricey, it's worth the money to use and effective product that's also pregnancy safe.
Tani L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For some reason the moment I found out I was pregnant I had terrible acne and nothing worked until I started using this my face looked better than it had before I got pregnant
Taryn B.
I had horrible breakouts at the beginning of my pregnancy, but once I switched to Belli products my face cleared up quickly! I felt good knowing that the ingredients were safe to use. It cleaned well but wasn't harsh.
Marla P.
Woburn, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is lovely; it's lightly scented and really does the trick of keeping any pregnancy acne away! I truly felt that "pregnancy glow" after using it!
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
Has any one used and loved this? How long until you saw results?
Maria D.
Easley, SC
Is this any good
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
I need a blemish control .. Is this worth the buy and how is the product itself. Too oily or does it foam? Texture? Smell?
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
Does this work? Does it dry out skin
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I have the worst dry skin under my nose and it's red and bumpy will this help me?