Belli Anti Blemish Facial Wash uploaded by Lori B.

BY BELLI

Leaves Skin Clear & Refined An exfoliating wash; rich in powerful pore-cleansing ingredients that leaves skin clear and refined, without over-drying. Features lactic acid to cleanse and gently exfoliate acne prone skin. Free of salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and benzoyl peroxide - common acne fighting ingredients that should be avoided during pregnancy. Contains lemon peel oil, a natural anti-bacterial and skin brightener. With green tea extract and cucumber, both are rich in antioxidants Belli is Picky for a Purpose™ to give you peace of mind.  Every product is allergy tested, and free of artificial dyes, phthalate. see more...

Belli Anti Blemish Facial Wash
  • "I had bad breakouts throughout my pregnancy but once I started using this is really helped clear up my skin" in 1 review
  • "Since I am nursing I have continued to use it and will still use it after I stop." in 1 review
Elida B.
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
I get breakouts regularly and my postpartum days were worse. This is a good blemish wash following the blemish lotion after. Unfortunately a wash is not enough for my skin though.
Tani L.
Tani L.
Mega Parent Expert
For some reason the moment I found out I was pregnant I had terrible acne and nothing worked until I started using this my face looked better than it had before I got pregnant
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX
I was looking to try something new for blemishes and came across this product,I tried it and I actually liked it
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Alexandria, VA
This product is fantastic! It has been very helpful with acne during my pregnancy!
Violeta P.
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I broke out so much at the beginning of my pregnancy but this helped clear my skin. And oh my goodness, it smells amazing! Just the price is kinda crazy!
Marla P.
Marla P.
Woburn, MA
This product is lovely; it's lightly scented and really does the trick of keeping any pregnancy acne away! I truly felt that "pregnancy glow" after using it!
Brittaney G.
Brittaney G.
Madison, OH
Taryn B.
Taryn B.
I had horrible breakouts at the beginning of my pregnancy, but once I switched to Belli products my face cleared up quickly! I felt good knowing that the ingredients were safe to use. It cleaned well but wasn't harsh.
Angela M.
Angela M.
I love this stuff! I have very oily skin and my face was a disaster during pregnancy. It didn't completely clear it (my face really was horrible though) but it did improve it. Since I am nursing I have continued to use it and will still use it after I stop. It's free of all the harmful chemicals you need to fight acne and replaces it with natural ingredients that is safe for you & baby. It smells amazing and does not dry your skin out like products with salicylic acid.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Athens, GA
This facial cleanser is so awesome. I used it when I was pregnant and when I was not. The chemicals they use to fight the acne does not hurt your baby when a lot of Prestige Products your not suppose to use while pregnant. It has just enough of the ingredient in it to help and not harm you. My face cleared up after using it for just 2 days. Plus it smells wonderful! Its like a spa in a bottle.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dickson, TN
Has any one used and loved this? How long until you saw results?
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
Does this work? Does it dry out skin
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
I need a blemish control .. Is this worth the buy and how is the product itself. Too oily or does it foam? Texture? Smell?
Maria D.
Maria D.
Easley, SC
Is this any good
Karina R.
Karina R.
Alguien puede decirme cómo puedo usarlo i específicamente para que es