BY BELLI

A luxurious emollient cream that deeply moisturizes, soothes and comforts dry skin. Features lemon oil which is known for its uplifting qualities. Chamomile soothes and refreshes. Includes Vitamin E as an antioxidant. You need pampering. Your developing baby needs protecting. Have both with Belli Pregnancy.  Experience total pampering for your body and mind with Belli Pregnancy. Indulge and soothe your skin with our luxurious formulations, created specially for pregnant mothers.  Ease your mind with the knowledge that Belli helps promote safe pregnancies, guarding against birth def. see more...

Jenna T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I just rubbed this all over before bedtime! I love love love this stuff even when I am not pregnant. It is so moisturizing! I have kp bumps on my thighs and the backs of my arms and this gets rid of them. It smells like lemons! Not in a Lysol cleaner kind of way but a fresh real lemons kind of way. It is very nice especially when you are pregnant and sensitive to smells. This will not clash with any perfumes or sprays that you may wear. It is also free of yucky stuff.
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
love love love this lotion! i'm currently 5mnths pregnant and i use this all over my body after i shower and even during the day! i'm super sensitive when it comes to certain smells and lotions, but this brand has been a charm.
Lisset M.
Kissimmee , FL
Best cream ever! Great price and very soft. It smells amazing I recommend it to everyone.
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great smelling moisturizing lotion that absorbs extra moisture for long-lasting effect
NATASHA W.
Tulare, CA
Works great all day long. This is great for a daily moisturizer. Not too bad on price.
Sonia L.
What does it smell like?