BY BELLI

A pregnancy friendly acne spot treatment that reduces the severity of acne blemishes and helps prevent new breakouts. Blemishes are hard to prevent during pregnancy.  We all know this from experience.  Belli’s Acne Control Spot Treatment is not only pregnancy friendly, but it has an applicator tip for easy, targeted treatment.  The combination of sulfur, tea tree oil and chamomile penetrates the pores to control acne blemishes and keep skin clear or new breakouts.  It also absorbs quickly and is non-greasy. Features colloidal sulfur. Penetrates the pores to control acne blemishes. see more...

Kristi V.
Seymour
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pregnancy friendly yes. I don't normally get acne but every time I'm pregnant it surfaces on my face, back, and chest making me feel like a teenage girl. This never really took care of my problem.
Brittaney G.
Madison, OH
Used this product during and after pregnancy. did wonders for my skin. helped clear it and take the redness away
Melinda B.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can anyone tell me how this stands up to drug store products?
Lori B.
How effective is this product? I've been using the anti blemish facial wash for a few weeks and was wondering if combined, if it would clear up my face even more. Is it a gentle treatment?