BY BELLEZZA

Allison S.
I do not have one of these but i know people who do and they really like them. they say they work really well and never have issues. if they do its not that big of a deal.
brittney w.
I've have my Bellezza for going on 5 years and I've never had any problems with it and I use mine every day! I love how it straightens or curls my hair!
Nancy O.
OMG love this. The iron curls my hair beautifully. Wasn't too harsh on my hair and loved the way that it worked.
Natalie R.
I got the limited edition bellezza lumino 1.25 inches. I love this flat iron. It heats up quickly and it makes my hair silky and shiny . I have mine for over a year. What I love about this flat iron is, I can set the temperature to what I want it also has a swizzle cord so it doesn't tangle or become defective easily. I also love that it comes with a long cord. I love the design and packaging. The box was so exquisitely made I still have the box up till today and I am not even a hoarder.