Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersBellezza
Brillante 15 Inch Digital Straightening Flat Iron

Bellezza Brillante 1.5 Inch Digital Straightening Flat Iron

by Bellezza

Bellezza products are designed to provide amazing results and performance. Straighten, curl, wave, or flip your hair quickly and with ease to create bold new looks. Say goodbye to frizzy, dry hair and experience the smooth , shiny, silky hair you've always wanted. The bellezza brilliante has 100% solid titanium plates, utilizing ionic technology. The iron is built with a sleek, ergonomic grip to prevent slipping. The plates heat to 450 degrees f within under 30 seconds, and features a programmable automatic shut-off switch. The plates float to ensure the sleekest desired style.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bellezza Brillante 1.5 Inch Digital Straightening Flat Iron!
Mississauga , ON
Bellezza Brillante 1.5 Inch Digital Straightening Flat Iron uploaded by Jada M.
Bellezza Brillante 1.5 Inch Digital Straightening Flat Iron uploaded by Jada M.
I love this straightener so much, it never fails to turn my curls into beautiful silky straight lengths! My favourite style to do with this straightener are nice beautiful curls!
Edmonton , AB
I have gone through sooo many straighteners and this is my holy grail. It's so amazing. Doesn't leave my hair frizzy.  Leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I have thick long hair for reference. I got mine at winners for $40 what a steal. It heats up so fast and there are a variety of temperatures. Does its job well.

Looking for your answer?