Bellezza 1.25" Straightening Flat Iron Lumino - Blue

BY BELLEZZA

Finally a line of professional irons with all of the features that matter. Microprocessors monitoring each plate guarantee consistent, even heat while FAR infrared technology leaves your hair shiny, healthy, and smooth. Premium Ceramic plates and Ionic technology smooth down ragged open hair cuticles, while Far-infrared technology distributes even heat to hair within the shaft, preventing damage to outer cuticle. Floating plates optimize styling efficiency, while beveled plates allow multiple styling techniques. Iron features a variable temperature setting for all hair types, and dual voltage for use anywhere. Premium Ceramic plates and Ionic technology. Eliminates frizz and fly-aways. Promotes smoother, silkier hair. Non-slip ergonomic grip. Variable temperature setting for all hair types. see more...

Bellezza 1.25" Straightening Flat Iron Lumino - Blue
Emily K.
This is the only straightner i will use on my hair. It makes my hair feel soft and stays straight for hours. Bellezza 1.25" Straightening Flat Iron Lumino - Blue
Samantha W.
Flushing, MI
I've used this flat iron a handful of times. My mom bought it for me as a Christmas present even though I already had a nice flat iron. When I used it, it straightened very nicely, but I did not like that it pulled at my hair and even broke pieces of my hair off. My other flat iron doesn't do that.
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
I love this straightener!! I own it and I use it everyday to curl my hair. I use it as a curling iron and it's better than my wand and keeping curls throughout the day!
Makeupbygerjis G.
king abdul aziz street, sharjah
I’ve had this for so long, and still works wonders. I use it both as a straightner and curler (beach waves). My hair is kind of wavy. Compared to other brands, it is affordable. Would definitely buy it again and recommend others to buy one too.
Aisha S.
Ottawa
Does the job! Goes to 420 degrees Fahrenheit I think. Has a little light to say when it’s gone to the temperature you turned the dial to. I bought it at a kiosk at the king of Prussia mall way back when. I’ve had it for years and it still works great. Obviously with using heat styling tools you can’t avoid split ends so my hair has seen many from using it.
Jess H.
Redhill
This does the job but does snap and break my hair, when I have straighten my hair, it does last all day but not sure if it worth losing hair