BY BELLE MAISON

Keep you letters neat and organzied with this Belle Maison mail wall decor. PRODUCT FEATURES Mail bin offers ample storage space. Three hooks hold scarves, hats and more. Attached keyhole makes hanging easy. Wood construction promises durability. PRODUCT DETAILS 14"H x 10"W x 3 1/2"D Wood/metal Horizontal display Attached key hole Wipe clean Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Wood. see more...

Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I love this mail holder wall decoration it's not only cute but very useful for holding mail or Bill's I absolutely love mine! It also has little hooks on the end that i hang my keys on.
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
This is so cute! I jusy bought a house and got this at Meijer to hang in my kitchen! Very affordable and sturdy and again, super cute!
Palm T.
I loved this!! It hangs keys and mails all together. It is sturdy and very convenient and makes sorting nails easy.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2022 reviews
ما عندي هذا المنتج اتمنا انه يكوون عندي لاني بحبه جداااا جداااا انا زعلانه كتيررر والله كان نفسي يكوون عندي هذا المنتج💋
حلووو كتييير كتيييير