BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
This is a sexy perfume, it has very rich smell and it’s long lasting, it’s a little bit pricey but its definitely worth it.
I love the shape of the bottle it’s very nice and elegant, I would buy it all over again.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I'm not really a fan of this at all. It's not too intense, but not my favorite scent either. I don't know how to properly describe what type of scent this is, but at least the packaging looks nice. I would recommend people try before they buy.
Annie M.
Got this as a sample and loved it! Definitely would consider buying the full size once I run out of my current perfume
Luisa ✨.
Canoga Park , CA
It smells like heaven! Not like I now how that smells like but if it did I imagine this is how it would smell like.
Mary G.
Los Angeles
They smell amazing to me and I never had any problems with any of the products. I would recommend it
Emna B.
Berlin
I first ran into this scent in Paris, a French woman walked into a dinner party I was attending and she just made my perfume wilt. This woman smelled heavenly, I was invited to her apartment the next day for tea and asked her to Please tell me the name of the scent she was wearing. I was not leaving Paris without it and got it at the airport. I get many compliments when I wear this and am thrilled to have found it on Amazon.
Beisnel V.

Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Elizabeta R.
Rijeka
YSL always amazing choice I love it. I get this one like a present, man Mia is smells amazing, passionate! Sexy definitely, and bootle and whole package amazing really.
Ijah B.
Kingston, Jamaica
This perfume is bomb!!! One of fav scents! It is pricey so I use it on special occasion. The packaging is beautiful and its scent lasts long! Overall a bomb perfume!!
Janeidy O.
accessible variety in colors and tones, good makeup and lasts a lot, is economical and accessible adeas that leaves the skin very beautiful