BellaPierre Waterproof Gel Lip Liner, 02 Nude - Bella Pierre Cosmetics

by Bellapierre Cosmetics

Brand new, waterproof, gel lip liner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BellaPierre Waterproof Gel Lip Liner, 02 Nude - Bella Pierre Cosmetics!
a year agoReedley, CA
This is a great lip liner! Most of my lipsticks are this color, so that's very handy for me. I use this all the time. It's so pretty and smooth looking. It's a little more pink than the picture shows, but not much. Very pretty, definitely worth trying!
a year agoFlowery Br, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this in pack *kissable* pack with liquid lipstick and the transfer resistant gloss as a Christmas gift. It has amazing pigmentation and truly lasts for a while. It is a little more pricey than I would buy for myself, but good quality!
4 months agoNorwalk, OH
This lip liner is SUPER pigmented and stay on really well. Because of the vibrant red color that I have, it's one I usually tend to pass up because I only do vibrant red lips every so often, but it is such a nice lip liner and I highly recommend it
a year agoFrostburg
This lip liner is pretty good! I was a little skeptical because of the price, but it goes on smoothly without any pulling and looks beautiful paired with any nude lipstick. I received this in a lip monthly bag, otherwise I probably wouldn’t have purchased this.
a year agoNew Pine Crk, OR
I have the shade nude, and it really is the perfect nude for my lip color. It is easy to apply without tugging and stays all day. I would highly recommend this for anyone who is looking for a waterproof liner.
a year ago
I LOVE this lip liner. It is the perfect nude shade. Goes with a lot of my lipsticks and I use it more than my other lip liners. In love!! Recommended for sure!
a year agoCpe Girardeau, MO
Does not blend well. Color is pretty, kinda bleeds a little. Not terrible, but I wouldn't recommend it.
7 months ago
Beautiful. Glides on smooth, great pigmentation and color. I don't know what I was expecting but I didn't expect it to become one of my favorite lip liners. It's just so ready to use and looks so great. A must have liner.