MakeupBellapierre
Liquid Eyeshadow Eye Candy Quad

bellapierre Liquid Eyeshadow Eye Candy Quad

by Bellapierre

Set includes four liquid eye shadow: Nova, Solar Flare, Rocket, Meteorite. 0.12 fl oz each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bellapierre Liquid Eyeshadow Eye Candy Quad!
1,335 reviews
bellapierre Liquid Eyeshadow Eye Candy Quad uploaded by Alicia H.
I have this liquid shadow in the shade called Venus. And I CANNOT say enough good things about it! It's one of my favorites! It is so incredibly pigmented and shiny! It really makes your eyes and skin pop. Its applied with an applicator which is easy to use. But once applied can be blended out with a brush or your fingers. It stays forever, doesnt crease, and its just all around amazing. I've even dipped a small eyeliner brush into here to use as gold eyeliner. This is a great product. I definitely would recommend and absolutely will be buying more. I'd like to see what other shades they have as well because this is awesome!
Austin, TX
bellapierre Liquid Eyeshadow Eye Candy Quad uploaded by Rabia R.
Love the color range in the kit. My favorite is the bronzy one. Goes on smooth and looks very pretty on. My only issue with these were that they got pretty dry after a couple of use.
Oak Park
These are the best! They are sublte while at the same time pretty pigmented, and blend perfectly. They dry down quickly and don't leave my lids greasy like a lot of other liquid shadows do. I use them atleast once a week!
Grand Rapids, MI
I had only ‘Venus’ but would highly recommend! Beautiful shimmer and the liquid dried quickly and lasted all night long!
Lovvvvvve it!! I live the colors. This product is definitely a must have for people like me who don't have just started wearing makeup but don't have a bunch of time to put into the entire time consuming process of applying messy eyeshadow on a daily basis.
very nice shades and easy to apply on eyelids! Amazing for on the go makeup :) More colours should be available and not just metallics It is moderately long lasting Would recommend
bellapierre Liquid Eyeshadow Eye Candy Quad uploaded by Minnie M.
Love this !! All shades are so so nice! So easy to apply and really nice finish ! Meteorite is my favourite shade I wear it daily !! Definitely recommend !!
England
Omg this product is absolutely amazing. It's highly pigmented and easy to apply and the end result is fabulous. I highly recommend this brand and I use their products religiously. I am a good loyal customer of theirs.

Looking for your answer?