Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip, Incognito

by Bellapierre

Kiss Proof Lip Shop At House Of Fraser

How long does it stay on?
Start your review of Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip, Incognito!
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip, Incognito uploaded by Roseanne B.
💄❣Lip Monthly $5 First Month @lipmonthly! Again was sent this in 2020 and never got it to feed because I never ordered and was charged! I notified customer service and got refunded!Received: 💄bellàpierre cosmetics lip crème - Rose Petal; 💄Give Them LALA Beauty-Queen Matte Lipstick;💄doucee -lip definer lip pencil-stella;💄Jersey Shore Hydrating Balm-Strawberry; and💄LM cosmetic bag! LM Regular Monthly cost is $12.95 there is only the first month for $5!
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip, Incognito uploaded by Kathleen D.
Purchased at: Lip Monthly
I got this Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip, Incognito in the color Coral Stone from my April 2019 Lip Monthly subscription. I think this product is amazing. It's matte, but I like to put a pretty, shimmery lip gloss over top of the lip creme for some extra pop. It's long-lasting. I put it on before work, and it lasted through breakfast, lunch, and into the evening. I was thoroughly impressed. I'd highly recommend this lip creme to others!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip, Incognito uploaded by Lisa B.
Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip, Incognito. . From my lip monthly this is a kiss proof lip cream. This lip cream goes on so smoothly and the color payoff is fantastic one Passover is all you need. Once this dries you have a velvety look that is kiss and transfer proof. This is definitely a brand I want to now look into more.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip, Incognito uploaded by Monica C.
I really like this lipstick but I’m not crazy about the matte so I always add gloss or chapstick over. That combo works very well and then my mask isn’t destroyed. It looks and feels good and isn’t drying at all. The color is just beautiful and has staying power.
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip, Incognito uploaded by Julie R.
New #lippies 💄😍♥️ #lipmonthly #mally #citycolor #bellapierre #starlooks love these nude colors
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
This bellapierre kiss proof lip and the shade incognito is such a beautiful shade, but I am so disappointed that the liquid lipstick feel super sticky on my lips. I let the liquid lipstick dry on my lips for about an hour and it was still very sticky. It does feel better if I apply a lot of chapstick under the liquid lipstick. But I will not repurchase this product again.
Danae E.
Irvine, CA
Love, love, love! Super long-lasting, there is little to no transfer, and is not drying! Everything I could ask for in a liquid lipstick!
Faith K.
This is really kiss proof, and smudge proof! It dries and minutes and it last for quite a long time I really enjoy using less color and I’m sure I’ll buy more of the chaise that they have to offer!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
Well I got this in my Ipsy bag and I like the color but it’s to light for me it makes my lips feel pale for my skin tone. So I don’t think I will repurchase it. But it made my lip feel hydrated and soft.
Melanie B.
Morrow, GA
Bellapierre Kiss Proof Lip, Incognito uploaded by Melanie B.
I received the whole collection from bellapierre because I won their giveaway and you can also find me on their Instagram posts!!! I love the pitch black kiss proof creme and looks so pretty I’m in love. Their mattes is a must have.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...