Bellapierre Get Started Kit Deep uploaded by alejandra a.Bellapierre Get Started Kit Deep uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY BELLAPIERRE

Bella Pierre Get Started Face Kit includes: 2 pure mineral foundations (4 grams each), 1 mineral blush (4 grams), 1 mineral bronzer (4 grams), 1 all over powder brush (for foundation application), 1 angle blush brush, 1 concealer brush and1 Instructional DVD. Hollywood makeup artists rave about the incredible coverage of the mineral powders. Skincare professionals used to only use mineral foundations for special cosmetics needs, but because the results are simply astounding, it is quickly becoming the makeup of choice for all professional makeup artists. You too will be amazed at the beautiful, natural coverage you get with Bella Pierre Mineral Makeup. Are you ready to switch from makeup that is full of chemicals to all natural makeup products? Bella Pierre's has what you need to look your best and youngest. Try our mineral makeup blush or even our natural makeup foundation. We promise you won't be disappointed. With 100% mica being our main ingredient, your skin is allowed to breathe and be its vibrant self at the same time. You'll find that Bella Pierre offers you exactly what you're looking for. Are you unsure about trying something new? Read our articles to find all the information you'll need to compare mineral make up. Mineral powder cosmetic start up kit. Get results like Hollywood professionals. Main ingredient is 100% mica. Allows the skin to breath and stay vibrant. Blush, bronzer, foundation and applicators. see more...

Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
I bought this to give it a try and I was pleasantly surprised by it. The quality is great! I've used BareMinerals in the past and didn't care for the coverage. This does provide a better coverage. The brushes included are good quality. It's easy to use. My only issue is the finish. This product claims to give a "natural" finish but what they really mean is shiny or sparkling. I wish it was a bit more matte. I have combination skin and this does not help my oily t-zone. I love using the bronzer for contour. It blends well even over liquid foundation. I've used the bronzer the most out of everything in this kit. For a small container it really does last. A little goes a long way. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this kit. I know they sell it on Groupon occasionally. If you're going to try it I'd recommend getting there for a lower price.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
The Bellapierre Get Started Deep Kit is awesome! It's mineral powders, foundations and bronzers. When you apply it, it feels dry to the touch and doesn't make me break out which is awesome!
alejandra a.
Orlando, FL
I looove this product I've been looking for something like that and I only bought it for try and I extremely love the cover and the color and is super easy to apply!
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
The product to the touch is soft, silky and easy to work on the skin, this was a gift I have taken so much advantage, sculpt the face has become my favorite💘
Amy B.
It is so rare for me to find a brand of makeup that doesn't irritate my skin and clog my pores!! thumbs up!
Nervana F.
This kit is great the bronzer is so ni CE and looks so natural on the skin and makes it feel and look healthy

back