BY BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS

Formulated with Natural Waxes, Mineral Pigments Antioxidants Contains Vitamin C E 2 Smooth Silky 3 Delivers Moisturizing Color That Stays see more...

• Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out qui...2 Answers
  • I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they...1 Answers
Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz
  • "I received this in my ipsy bag and the shade that was in that bag is called "P.I.N.K.". First off, the packaging is very simple and in a nice sleek, black tube. It is fantastic packaging because the lipstick isn't all the way up like some lipsticks are so that is NICE. Second, the texture of the lipstick is a moisturizing, glossy, shiny finish. It does have some slight sheen/sparkle in it but it's not overbearing at all. Third, the scent is a light sugary, cupcake, candy-like scent. I LOVE the way it smells. So yummy! Lastly, the color is gorgeous! It is a medium pink that is very flattering for every skin tone and eye color. Great lipstick!" in 4 reviews
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
I like this brand. it is really creamy. I'm sad I left it in my car and it melted. butttttt, I keep it and brush it out because I still like it!
Karla R.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly don't think it's such a great product. I feel like most lipsticks are a lot better
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I have this product in "P.I.N.K." shade... I LOVE IT. The color is a beautiful pink, it stands out and it stays on most of the day.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
I love this formula! It goes on so smooth, doesn't dry my lips out, and looks amazing! I got the color P.I.N.K and it really is a nice pink nude. It's basically the color of my lips but better
Marcedes C.
Erie, PA
Love this stuff! goes on so smooth and does not dry my lips out at all. smells great & no funky crayon taste
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
O received this on an ipsy glambag. It's smooth, and feels hydrating, but I don't find the colour very pigmented.
Kayla H.
Awesome product, great color and last-ability! I will definitely be buying again:)
Julie E.
Shelby twp, MI
I got the shade P.I.N.K. in an ipsy bag and the formula of this lipstick is so buttery and moisturizing. I use it with a lip liner and it works really good.
Tori R.
Rolla, MO
Received this in my ipsy bag and love it! The shade is so pretty and it smells soooo good. This was the thing I was the most excited about in my bag and I'll defiantly use it until it's all gone. However, $20 is expensive for lipstick so I don't see myself buying it once it's gone. My nyx lipstick applies the same.
Emily D.
Like so many others here, I received this in my July Ipsy bag but in the shade P.I.N.K. I love the color--not too bright of a pink and good for everyday. The packaging does feel cheap, especially for an ordinarily expensive lipstick, though I wonder if that was only due to it being in a subscription service. Personally, if I'm buying a $20 lipstick I want it to feel in my hand like a $20 lipstick. But the product itself is great!
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have like 5 reds. Anyone have any suggestions??