BY BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS

Formulated with Natural Waxes, Mineral Pigments Antioxidants Contains Vitamin C E 2 Smooth Silky 3 Delivers Moisturizing Color That Stays see more...

• Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out qui...2 Answers
  • I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they...1 Answers
Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz
  • "I received this in my ipsy bag and the shade that was in that bag is called "P.I.N.K.". First off, the packaging is very simple and in a nice sleek, black tube. It is fantastic packaging because the lipstick isn't all the way up like some lipsticks are so that is NICE. Second, the texture of the lipstick is a moisturizing, glossy, shiny finish. It does have some slight sheen/sparkle in it but it's not overbearing at all. Third, the scent is a light sugary, cupcake, candy-like scent. I LOVE the way it smells. So yummy! Lastly, the color is gorgeous! It is a medium pink that is very flattering for every skin tone and eye color. Great lipstick!" in 4 reviews
julia l.
Para ser lipstick no es para nada seco. Cuando va pasando el tiempo no va haciendo colitis que eso es algo que me encanta
noorskh S.
I like this lipstick it's wonderful .....i have in red and pink and others color... Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz 😍💗💗
shelley s.
woodburn, Carrickfergus
Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz

this lipstick is nicely pigmented and super moisturising , the staying power is standard and it needs reapplying throughout the day , overall its a very nice lipstick tho slightly pricey for what it is x
Sandra R.
I like the color but overall it is not my favorite. It doesn't really last long and is a bit sheer .very pretty color
Gabrielle A.
Kitchener, CT
Product has nice pigmentation but it applies slightly patchy and it does not last very long. Although I love the colour selection I will not be repurchasing.
Kallan H.
Parkersburg, WV
The BellĂĄpierre lipstick is one of my favorites. The lipstick is very soft and has a sweet smell of vanilla. It is easy to apply and makes your lips soft.
Katie S.
Ellsworth, MI
I love this lipstick! i got it in my ipsy bag a few months back and it works amazing. the packaging is nice, and the pigmentation is great. it also applies really smoothly.
Anna K.
Cheektowaga, NY
Got this in my ipsy months bag and I love it, I've never been one To wear lipstick but this one ishould great I'm in love with the color and the texture. It stays looking amazing for a long day or night also.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
I like this brand. it is really creamy. I'm sad I left it in my car and it melted. butttttt, I keep it and brush it out because I still like it!
Karla R.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly don't think it's such a great product. I feel like most lipsticks are a lot better
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have like 5 reds. Anyone have any suggestions??