BY BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS

Formulated with Natural Waxes, Mineral Pigments Antioxidants Contains Vitamin C E 2 Smooth Silky 3 Delivers Moisturizing Color That Stays see more...

• Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?2 Answers
  • I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have li...1 Answers
noorskh S.
I like this lipstick it's wonderful .....i have in red and pink and others color... Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz 😍💗💗
shelley s.
woodburn, Carrickfergus
Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz

this lipstick is nicely pigmented and super moisturising , the staying power is standard and it needs reapplying throughout the day , overall its a very nice lipstick tho slightly pricey for what it is x
Sandra R.
I like the color but overall it is not my favorite. It doesn't really last long and is a bit sheer .very pretty color
Gabrielle A.
Kitchener, ON
Product has nice pigmentation but it applies slightly patchy and it does not last very long. Although I love the colour selection I will not be repurchasing.
Kallan H.
Parkersburg, WV
The Bellápierre lipstick is one of my favorites. The lipstick is very soft and has a sweet smell of vanilla. It is easy to apply and makes your lips soft.
Katie S.
Ellsworth, MI
I love this lipstick! i got it in my ipsy bag a few months back and it works amazing. the packaging is nice, and the pigmentation is great. it also applies really smoothly.
Anna K.
Cheektowaga, NY
Got this in my ipsy months bag and I love it, I've never been one To wear lipstick but this one ishould great I'm in love with the color and the texture. It stays looking amazing for a long day or night also.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I like this brand. it is really creamy. I'm sad I left it in my car and it melted. butttttt, I keep it and brush it out because I still like it!
Karla R.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly don't think it's such a great product. I feel like most lipsticks are a lot better
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I have this product in "P.I.N.K." shade... I LOVE IT. The color is a beautiful pink, it stands out and it stays on most of the day.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have like 5 reds. Anyone have any suggestions??