BY BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS

Formulated with Natural Waxes, Mineral Pigments Antioxidants Contains Vitamin C E 2 Smooth Silky 3 Delivers Moisturizing Color That Stays see more...

• Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?2 Answers
  • I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have li...1 Answers
Gabrielle A.
Kitchener, ON
Product has nice pigmentation but it applies slightly patchy and it does not last very long. Although I love the colour selection I will not be repurchasing.
Karla R.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly don't think it's such a great product. I feel like most lipsticks are a lot better
Morgan C.
Mine came melted and falling apart. The color was okay, definitely wearable but the package was cheap, especially for the price.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
O received this on an ipsy glambag. It's smooth, and feels hydrating, but I don't find the colour very pigmented.
shelley s.
woodburn, Carrickfergus
Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz

this lipstick is nicely pigmented and super moisturising , the staying power is standard and it needs reapplying throughout the day , overall its a very nice lipstick tho slightly pricey for what it is x
Sandra R.
I like the color but overall it is not my favorite. It doesn't really last long and is a bit sheer .very pretty color
Kallan H.
Parkersburg, WV
The Bellápierre lipstick is one of my favorites. The lipstick is very soft and has a sweet smell of vanilla. It is easy to apply and makes your lips soft.
Julie E.
Shelby Twp, MI
I got the shade P.I.N.K. in an ipsy bag and the formula of this lipstick is so buttery and moisturizing. I use it with a lip liner and it works really good.
Tori R.
Wyoming, MI
Received this in my ipsy bag and love it! The shade is so pretty and it smells soooo good. This was the thing I was the most excited about in my bag and I'll defiantly use it until it's all gone. However, $20 is expensive for lipstick so I don't see myself buying it once it's gone. My nyx lipstick applies the same.
Emily D.
Like so many others here, I received this in my July Ipsy bag but in the shade P.I.N.K. I love the color--not too bright of a pink and good for everyday. The packaging does feel cheap, especially for an ordinarily expensive lipstick, though I wonder if that was only due to it being in a subscription service. Personally, if I'm buying a $20 lipstick I want it to feel in my hand like a $20 lipstick. But the product itself is great!
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have like 5 reds. Anyone have any suggestions??