BY BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS

Formulated with Natural Waxes, Mineral Pigments Antioxidants Contains Vitamin C E 2 Smooth Silky 3 Delivers Moisturizing Color That Stays see more...

• Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out qui...2 Answers
  • I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they...1 Answers
Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz
  • "I received this in my ipsy bag and the shade that was in that bag is called "P.I.N.K.". First off, the packaging is very simple and in a nice sleek, black tube. It is fantastic packaging because the lipstick isn't all the way up like some lipsticks are so that is NICE. Second, the texture of the lipstick is a moisturizing, glossy, shiny finish. It does have some slight sheen/sparkle in it but it's not overbearing at all. Third, the scent is a light sugary, cupcake, candy-like scent. I LOVE the way it smells. So yummy! Lastly, the color is gorgeous! It is a medium pink that is very flattering for every skin tone and eye color. Great lipstick!" in 4 reviews
Gabrielle A.
Kitchener, CT
Product has nice pigmentation but it applies slightly patchy and it does not last very long. Although I love the colour selection I will not be repurchasing.
Karla R.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly don't think it's such a great product. I feel like most lipsticks are a lot better
Morgan C.
Mine came melted and falling apart. The color was okay, definitely wearable but the package was cheap, especially for the price.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
O received this on an ipsy glambag. It's smooth, and feels hydrating, but I don't find the colour very pigmented.
Isy M.
United States
Just Ok. 4 🌟
Not like the best lipstick ever but pretty good! I like the appearance and the texture, it feels like if you don't have anything on the lips (but you obviously do). I got the "Incognito" shade, it's a pretty nude. I don't like that it fades quickly. Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz
Let's rate!
1. Value for $: 4 ⭐
2. Quality: 4 ⭐
3. Effectiveness: 3 🌟
4. Recommended: yes.
Julie E.
Shelby twp, MI
I got the shade P.I.N.K. in an ipsy bag and the formula of this lipstick is so buttery and moisturizing. I use it with a lip liner and it works really good.
Shanna F.
Glencoe , ON
I got this in a recent ipsy bag and I really like it. It's moisturizing and has a great scent. It is pretty long wearing. I'm not sure that I would buy it but I'm happy that I got it in my ipsy bag.
Raychel C.
Chuckey, TN
I received this in the ipsy glam bag and I loved it! I will definitely be trying other colors. The color that I received was a beautiful color and the lipstick smelled good. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
I don't wear lipstick but got this as a sample. It's more moisturizing than other lipsticks I have tried in the past. However, I feel like it doesn't last very long. It comes off on glasses when you drink. It might be good for a night out, but it would need to be reapplied often.
erika v.
upland, CA
I recently got this in my ipsy bag and the first thing I noticed was that I really liked the packaging it's real cute and chic. It has one of those inside twists so if it's in your makeup bag it wont twist up on its own and ruin the the lipstick so that was nice. Now as for the formula it is very glossy and it does smear a bit. It has a bit of shimmer to it which I like. Anther thing is that it goes on your lips very lightly so you have the option to build up the color as much as you want. I has nice pigmentation to it depending on how many coats you put on but it's nice to have that option whether you want it light or bold. I like this lipstick it tends to make my lips feel moisturized.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have like 5 reds. Anyone have any suggestions??