BY BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS

Formulated with Natural Waxes, Mineral Pigments Antioxidants Contains Vitamin C E 2 Smooth Silky 3 Delivers Moisturizing Color That Stays see more...

• Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out qui...2 Answers
  • I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they...1 Answers
Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz
  • "I received this in my ipsy bag and the shade that was in that bag is called "P.I.N.K.". First off, the packaging is very simple and in a nice sleek, black tube. It is fantastic packaging because the lipstick isn't all the way up like some lipsticks are so that is NICE. Second, the texture of the lipstick is a moisturizing, glossy, shiny finish. It does have some slight sheen/sparkle in it but it's not overbearing at all. Third, the scent is a light sugary, cupcake, candy-like scent. I LOVE the way it smells. So yummy! Lastly, the color is gorgeous! It is a medium pink that is very flattering for every skin tone and eye color. Great lipstick!" in 4 reviews
julia l.
Para ser lipstick no es para nada seco. Cuando va pasando el tiempo no va haciendo colitis que eso es algo que me encanta
noorskh S.
I like this lipstick it's wonderful .....i have in red and pink and others color... Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz 😍💗💗
Katie S.
Ellsworth, MI
I love this lipstick! i got it in my ipsy bag a few months back and it works amazing. the packaging is nice, and the pigmentation is great. it also applies really smoothly.
Anna K.
Cheektowaga, NY
Got this in my ipsy months bag and I love it, I've never been one To wear lipstick but this one ishould great I'm in love with the color and the texture. It stays looking amazing for a long day or night also.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
I like this brand. it is really creamy. I'm sad I left it in my car and it melted. butttttt, I keep it and brush it out because I still like it!
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I have this product in "P.I.N.K." shade... I LOVE IT. The color is a beautiful pink, it stands out and it stays on most of the day.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
I love this formula! It goes on so smooth, doesn't dry my lips out, and looks amazing! I got the color P.I.N.K and it really is a nice pink nude. It's basically the color of my lips but better
Marcedes C.
Erie, PA
Love this stuff! goes on so smooth and does not dry my lips out at all. smells great & no funky crayon taste
Kayla H.
Awesome product, great color and last-ability! I will definitely be buying again:)
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX
I received this in my July Ipsy glam bag but in the color P.I.N.K. This lipstick goes on so smooth and it feels so soft and creamy, it doesn't dry out my lips at all and the color is pretty.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have like 5 reds. Anyone have any suggestions??