BY BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS

Formulated with Natural Waxes, Mineral Pigments Antioxidants Contains Vitamin C E 2 Smooth Silky 3 Delivers Moisturizing Color That Stays see more...

• Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out qui...2 Answers
  • I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they...1 Answers
Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz
  • "I received this in my ipsy bag and the shade that was in that bag is called "P.I.N.K.". First off, the packaging is very simple and in a nice sleek, black tube. It is fantastic packaging because the lipstick isn't all the way up like some lipsticks are so that is NICE. Second, the texture of the lipstick is a moisturizing, glossy, shiny finish. It does have some slight sheen/sparkle in it but it's not overbearing at all. Third, the scent is a light sugary, cupcake, candy-like scent. I LOVE the way it smells. So yummy! Lastly, the color is gorgeous! It is a medium pink that is very flattering for every skin tone and eye color. Great lipstick!" in 4 reviews
erika v.
upland, CA
I recently got this in my ipsy bag and the first thing I noticed was that I really liked the packaging it's real cute and chic. It has one of those inside twists so if it's in your makeup bag it wont twist up on its own and ruin the the lipstick so that was nice. Now as for the formula it is very glossy and it does smear a bit. It has a bit of shimmer to it which I like. Anther thing is that it goes on your lips very lightly so you have the option to build up the color as much as you want. I has nice pigmentation to it depending on how many coats you put on but it's nice to have that option whether you want it light or bold. I like this lipstick it tends to make my lips feel moisturized.
Courtney H.
Altoona, PA
Emily D.
Like so many others here, I received this in my July Ipsy bag but in the shade P.I.N.K. I love the color--not too bright of a pink and good for everyday. The packaging does feel cheap, especially for an ordinarily expensive lipstick, though I wonder if that was only due to it being in a subscription service. Personally, if I'm buying a $20 lipstick I want it to feel in my hand like a $20 lipstick. But the product itself is great!
Tori R.
ROLLA, MO
Received this in my ipsy bag and love it! The shade is so pretty and it smells soooo good. This was the thing I was the most excited about in my bag and I'll defiantly use it until it's all gone. However, $20 is expensive for lipstick so I don't see myself buying it once it's gone. My nyx lipstick applies the same.
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
I don't wear lipstick but got this as a sample. It's more moisturizing than other lipsticks I have tried in the past. However, I feel like it doesn't last very long. It comes off on glasses when you drink. It might be good for a night out, but it would need to be reapplied often.
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL

I rarely wear lipstick longer than just for a quick picture because i hate all the problems that come along with it. This lipstick had NONE! No smearing, fading, feathering, or lipteeth! I'm on like hour 3 or 4 which is unheard of for me. I can't wait to buy this in a red!
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX
I received this in my July Ipsy glam bag but in the color P.I.N.K. This lipstick goes on so smooth and it feels so soft and creamy, it doesn't dry out my lips at all and the color is pretty.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
I love this formula! It goes on so smooth, doesn't dry my lips out, and looks amazing! I got the color P.I.N.K and it really is a nice pink nude. It's basically the color of my lips but better
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Was impressed with this lipstick. Color was nice and it went on smoothly. Didn't get too gross on my lips (which is typical for me) and I would definitely get other colors in the brand.
Raychel A.
Greeneville, TN
I received this in the ipsy glam bag and I loved it! I will definitely be trying other colors. The color that I received was a beautiful color and the lipstick smelled good. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have like 5 reds. Anyone have any suggestions??