BY BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS

Formulated with Natural Waxes, Mineral Pigments Antioxidants Contains Vitamin C E 2 Smooth Silky 3 Delivers Moisturizing Color That Stays see more...

• Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?2 Answers
  • I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have li...1 Answers
Katie S.
Ellsworth, MI
I love this lipstick! i got it in my ipsy bag a few months back and it works amazing. the packaging is nice, and the pigmentation is great. it also applies really smoothly.
Kallan H.
Parkersburg, WV
The Bellápierre lipstick is one of my favorites. The lipstick is very soft and has a sweet smell of vanilla. It is easy to apply and makes your lips soft.
Karla R.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly don't think it's such a great product. I feel like most lipsticks are a lot better
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
I love this formula! It goes on so smooth, doesn't dry my lips out, and looks amazing! I got the color P.I.N.K and it really is a nice pink nude. It's basically the color of my lips but better
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Was impressed with this lipstick. Color was nice and it went on smoothly. Didn't get too gross on my lips (which is typical for me) and I would definitely get other colors in the brand.
Anna K.
Cheektowaga, NY
Got this in my ipsy months bag and I love it, I've never been one To wear lipstick but this one ishould great I'm in love with the color and the texture. It stays looking amazing for a long day or night also.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I like this brand. it is really creamy. I'm sad I left it in my car and it melted. butttttt, I keep it and brush it out because I still like it!
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I have this product in "P.I.N.K." shade... I LOVE IT. The color is a beautiful pink, it stands out and it stays on most of the day.
Katrina b.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really loved the color. It went on smooth and after awhile it didn't flake up like a lot of my lipsticks. This is one of my favorites!!
Marcedes C.
ERIE, PA
Love this stuff! goes on so smooth and does not dry my lips out at all. smells great & no funky crayon taste
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have like 5 reds. Anyone have any suggestions??