BY BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS

Formulated with Natural Waxes, Mineral Pigments Antioxidants Contains Vitamin C E 2 Smooth Silky 3 Delivers Moisturizing Color That Stays see more...

• Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?2 Answers
  • I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have li...1 Answers
Sandra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the color but overall it is not my favorite. It doesn't really last long and is a bit sheer .very pretty color
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was impressed with this lipstick. Color was nice and it went on smoothly. Didn't get too gross on my lips (which is typical for me) and I would definitely get other colors in the brand.
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL

I rarely wear lipstick longer than just for a quick picture because i hate all the problems that come along with it. This lipstick had NONE! No smearing, fading, feathering, or lipteeth! I'm on like hour 3 or 4 which is unheard of for me. I can't wait to buy this in a red!
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX
I received this in my July Ipsy glam bag but in the color P.I.N.K. This lipstick goes on so smooth and it feels so soft and creamy, it doesn't dry out my lips at all and the color is pretty.
Tori R.
Wyoming, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in my ipsy bag and love it! The shade is so pretty and it smells soooo good. This was the thing I was the most excited about in my bag and I'll defiantly use it until it's all gone. However, $20 is expensive for lipstick so I don't see myself buying it once it's gone. My nyx lipstick applies the same.
Morgan C.
Mine came melted and falling apart. The color was okay, definitely wearable but the package was cheap, especially for the price.
Emily D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like so many others here, I received this in my July Ipsy bag but in the shade P.I.N.K. I love the color--not too bright of a pink and good for everyday. The packaging does feel cheap, especially for an ordinarily expensive lipstick, though I wonder if that was only due to it being in a subscription service. Personally, if I'm buying a $20 lipstick I want it to feel in my hand like a $20 lipstick. But the product itself is great!
Raychel A.
Chuckey, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the ipsy glam bag and I loved it! I will definitely be trying other colors. The color that I received was a beautiful color and the lipstick smelled good. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.
Katrina b.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really loved the color. It went on smooth and after awhile it didn't flake up like a lot of my lipsticks. This is one of my favorites!!
erika v.
upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this in my ipsy bag and the first thing I noticed was that I really liked the packaging it's real cute and chic. It has one of those inside twists so if it's in your makeup bag it wont twist up on its own and ruin the the lipstick so that was nice. Now as for the formula it is very glossy and it does smear a bit. It has a bit of shimmer to it which I like. Anther thing is that it goes on your lips very lightly so you have the option to build up the color as much as you want. I has nice pigmentation to it depending on how many coats you put on but it's nice to have that option whether you want it light or bold. I like this lipstick it tends to make my lips feel moisturized.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have like 5 reds. Anyone have any suggestions??