Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz uploaded by Katie S.Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz uploaded by Sarah R.Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Mandarina, .12 oz uploaded by Marcedes C.

BY BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS

Formulated with Natural Waxes, Mineral Pigments Antioxidants Contains Vitamin C E 2 Smooth Silky 3 Delivers Moisturizing Color That Stays see more...

• Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?2 Answers
  • I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have li...1 Answers
Anna K.
Anna K.
Cheektowaga, NY
Got this in my ipsy months bag and I love it, I've never been one To wear lipstick but this one ishould great I'm in love with the color and the texture. It stays looking amazing for a long day or night also.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ellsworth, MI
I love this lipstick! i got it in my ipsy bag a few months back and it works amazing. the packaging is nice, and the pigmentation is great. it also applies really smoothly.
Kallan H.
Kallan H.
Parkersburg, WV
The Bellápierre lipstick is one of my favorites. The lipstick is very soft and has a sweet smell of vanilla. It is easy to apply and makes your lips soft.
Karla R.
Karla R.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly don't think it's such a great product. I feel like most lipsticks are a lot better
Hali W.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
I love this formula! It goes on so smooth, doesn't dry my lips out, and looks amazing! I got the color P.I.N.K and it really is a nice pink nude. It's basically the color of my lips but better
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
I like the color but overall it is not my favorite. It doesn't really last long and is a bit sheer .very pretty color
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I like this brand. it is really creamy. I'm sad I left it in my car and it melted. butttttt, I keep it and brush it out because I still like it!
Naiomy C.
Naiomy C.
Springfield, MA
I have this product in "P.I.N.K." shade... I LOVE IT. The color is a beautiful pink, it stands out and it stays on most of the day.
Marcedes C.
Marcedes C.
ERIE, PA
Love this stuff! goes on so smooth and does not dry my lips out at all. smells great & no funky crayon taste
Julie E.
Julie E.
Shelby Twp, MI
I got the shade P.I.N.K. in an ipsy bag and the formula of this lipstick is so buttery and moisturizing. I use it with a lip liner and it works really good.
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Does this lipstick stay pigmented and does it dry out quickly?
Sisylynn D.
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have this in pink but I want a nice bright red but they have like 5 reds. Anyone have any suggestions??