MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderBellapierre
Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent

Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent

by Bellapierre

An impossibly smooth, mica-based powder that mattifies and sets makeup in place, providing a silky, shine-free finish. Ideal for using with the “baking” technique!

Ingredients

Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Glycerine, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone. May contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019).

How does this product compare to the banana setting powder #?
Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent ? Is this powder any good? I never use finishing powders, but am interested. I have this one unopened and am thinking of giving away, or should I try it?
Start your review of Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent!
Diana L.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent uploaded by Diana L.
Purchased at: GLOSSYBOX
It is a good translucent powder, very similar to that of make up forever, it seals very well and also for touch-ups after removing the shine on the face, it leaves a matte appearance.
Lana J.
Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent uploaded by Lana J.
This leaves an awful white cast. Much too sparkly to be a finishing powder. I do not recommend.
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent uploaded by ankita G.
Very smooth powder. I always use this. Go ahead and buy it. You are gonna love it. Got it as gift
Aly M.
Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent uploaded by Aly M.
Typically, I prefer setting sprays, only because I feel like I can distribute it more evenly. However! This finishing powder is so smooth, silky, not cakey, matte (but not drying), and lightweight. I use a powder brush and lightly brush it across my face, adding a little extra to my t-zone. My favorite thing: it sets my foundation for the entire day. After a round trip metro commute, 20 minute walk between my office and metro station, and running around the office, my makeup is set. It almost looks like it adds another layer of coverage too, without feeling heavy. This has definitely changed my perception of powders.
Wendy J.
WESTLAND, MI
Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent uploaded by Wendy J.
This is one of my favorite finishing powder. It’s amazing, don’t bring color and leave the face like a porcelain doll. I have oily skin and works fantastic in me. Definitely I would put this powder in my list to buy again over and over.
Ana C.
Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent uploaded by Ana C.
I got this finishing powder because was cheap. I use this for day makeup, with the sunny light the power works great and keeps my foundation and blush for hours!
Nicole C.
Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent uploaded by Nicole C.
Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent uploaded by Nicole C.
This is one of my favorite setting powders. It sets my concealer so well without looking to dry or cakey. It glides on well and stays put. It doesn't have an overpowering smell. It's definitely a lil messy but worth it. I'd recommend it to others who want a nice setting powder. I use this on an everyday basis for a quick set and for those days where I go all out and bake lol.
Tiffany S.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent uploaded by Tiffany S.
Bellapierre Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder - Translucent uploaded by Tiffany S.
This is my favorite powder for baking my makeup. I use this after my foundation and concealer and then the Becca Hydramist Set and Refresh powder for setting. This setting powder is amazing for baking! It's very thinly milled and goes on smooth. It does not leave my skin looking ghost like or cakey at all. It really helps my skin look flawless. It is truly translucent and you dont need a ton to effectively finish the baking process. This product is also very affordable compared to others which is a huge plus for me because I really run through this stuff. This is definitely one of my #FallEssentials! I am also using it for my #InfluensterTrickOrTreat look!
Kristi T.
2,129 reviews
This powder was okay but not anything special. You have to blend it in very well. It definitely has flashback so don’t wear it if you are going to be taking photos. It sets makeup fine and is okay for baking, it’s just a basic powder really.
Courtney B.
Claymont, DE
I actually was able to use my Ipsy points to get this so you can't beat free! It is very smooth and sets my sometimes oily foundation to give it a nice matte finish and it stays on all day. The only con is that by the end of the day if I apply too much my makeup sometimes looks cakey. Overall this is a good setting powder just don't over do it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana C.
Newark, DE
il y a 2 ans
Suzanne G. il y a 2 ans
Well, you won’t regret it if you try it. Believe me!