BY BELLAPIERRE

This simple 2 step system allows you to define your eyebrows and easily apply eyeliner with the same angled brush. The full contents of the kit includes: 3 shimmer powders (BC001- Noir (black), BC002- Marrone (dark brown), and BC003- Ginger-Blonde (brown)), 1 angled liner/brow brush, 1 clear mascara, and instructions for eye and brow application. For added effect, the mascara can be mixed with any shimmer powder for color. Simple brow and eye cosmetic kit. Features a simple 2 step process. Apply effects with 1 angled brush. Contains shimmering blacks and browns. Comes with easy to follow instructions. see more...

• Would any of these actually work for redheads???1 Answers
  • How all this work1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new brow kit that stays on for a ...1 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I received this brow tell in my monthly Ipsy Glam Bag.I am so excited about it! The first time I used it it worked great, and went on very easily. It’s a tad bit too dark for my liking, but it is possible to blend it out a little which lessens the pigmentation. It does not smear or smudge and will last very long while. I love how handy this little contraption is. The brush is cute and efficient. Not only that, but it is very easy to use and the fact that you can carry it with the brow gel is the most convenient thing I have ever seen. It is a very great idea. I will be purchasing this product again once I run out because I love it so much. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who does their brows and it needs a convenient on the go product to have with them at all times.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
Just like any cosmetic line you can find some hits and some misses! The Bellapierre Cosmetics Get the Look Kit Eye and Brow kit is one of those hits! They really do help give you that flawless look when it comes to perfect brows!
Ashley M.
Amsterdam, NY
I live this brow gel. It is very pigmented. Extremely easy to use. It just glides on. At first I thought the dark brown shade (licorice) was going to be to light. But it was pretty dark. Also love the packaging because there is an eyebrow brush incorporated in it.
Shauna C.
I got a sample of this from one of my subscription boxes and the one I have has the applicator in the handle which I love, its a sample but it's lasted me a long time. I love how it takes so little to use to put on my brows, It works so well keeping my eyebrow pencil color from coming off and blends great with the color. only thing is the sample is hard to close.
Hails 💋.
Wilmington , NC
I got it in a little makeup box offline and it’s good. The gel is easy to apply and easy to blend out. However, it does have a weird gold tint for lighter brown brows. Also, does not stay on well as a pencil would. And the brush part gets hard no matter what I do.
Vanessa A.
BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS StayPut Brow Gel did not stay put. it was way too oily and slipped a lot on my face. It was very pigmented so much that it took a ton of blending to get it to look natural. I will add it as a filler for my brows if I need some extra color.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Pretty good for a pomade. The color looks great and it last long, I’m just more of a pencil person or when doing a pomade I have to use my own brush because the brushes they provide are normally awful like this ones.
Nicole C.
First time using thanks to Ipsy. I received the lightest shade, which worked for my blonde brows. I did apply my normal pencil brow, and then this, and it wore great all day, and it applied great.
ESMERALDA M.
Woodbridge, VA
Muy buen producto para las cejas, realmente lo hace mas facil el hecho que venga con su brocha incluida, yo recibi este producto por medio de Ipsy, lo uso a diario y realmente es muy facil de aplicar, lo recomiendo bastante si vale la pena tenerlo en tu cosmetiquera diaria.
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Pestañas extra largas y peinadas a la perfección. Ligero seca inmediatamente en el tono ideal, es aprueba de agua pero se retira bien con la limpiadora, el peine aplicador es toda una novedad separa las pestañas a la vez que las riza
christina i.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know were i can find this product need help find any store that carries it
Diana L.
Devine, TX
How long do they last?
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
Does it actually stay in place or run down your face?
keeley l.
Kingswood crecent, Barnsley
How easy are these to apply? Do they last Do they smudge easy?
ANDREA C.
How is your pigmentation?