BY BELLAPIERRE

Define your favourite facial features with the Contour & Highlight Pro Palette from Bellápierre Cosmetics. Combining six different shades in a convenient palette, the kit features everything you need to shade and enhance. Expertly sculpting and creating subtle definition, each easy-to-blend shade works on specific areas of the face for added depth and dimension. The contour powder applies effortlessly onto the forehead, bridge of the nose, cheekbones and jawline, whilst the highlighter brightens and illuminates your face for a fuller-looking finish. see more...

• Is this a cream or powder type product? And what is the q...2 Answers
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
So I didn’t get this exact palette but I fell In love with their banana powder and I swear it’s better than Ben Nye which is a cult favorite. I feel that Ben Nye can appear a little dry if you bake your concealer too long and since i have naturally wrinkled under eyes this is a problem, I can’t not set my concealer or else it would fall in my fine lines. The bellaPierre powder feels much more finely milled and soft or the face instead of semi-granulated texture that BN can have.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
It for the concealer pallet I’m not sure how to use it but it looks like a good formula and like it will actually cover up the redness and othe imperfection Bellapierre Cosmetics Contour & Highlight Pro Palette
D M.
I bought this BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS CONTOUR PALETTE in Marshals for $7.99 and I Love it. This palette contains six shades,the formula is powdery and blends great. They have included step by step instructions that make contouring and highlighting easier to apply.
Sayde F.
I received this from boxy charm and opened it to see the under tone colors. I thought this would of been various sides of concealer and 1 or 2 under tones. Not specifically only the under tone colors. I've used bellapierre products before and they were great pigment and very smooth application so I'm hoping this is the same as all their products
Renee D.
Lansing
I really don't like this product! It's not pigmented and it doesn't blend at all. It makes your makeup look very cakey. It way to expensive for what it is. I've found better products at the Dollar store. I don't recommend this at all
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Picked this up for 8 bucks at Marshals and it's absolutely perfect for over defining a cream contour. It's pigmented, but not overly pigmented, which is what I look for in powder contour palettes. And it blends like a dream. I adore Bella Pierre.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
This is a pretty good line, you can find it pretty reasonably priced and the products are not bad by any means. I have a few different lippies and liners from them and I have no complaints yet! Check TJ Maxx for really good deals on the line!
Victoria G.
I bought mine at Marshalls for $6 or $7, and to me it looks very similar to the Anastasia one, and several other brands. The colors are actually really nice, a good range of warmer and more neutral browns, and there is no shimmer or glitter which surprisingly is hard to find sometimes. I bought this and the Glow highlight palette, this is definitely the better of the two! I don't buy every contour palette that hits the market, partly because I'm not a contour fanatic, and partly because this does the job so well I feel satisfied. If you come across one at TJMaxx, Marshalls, or Ross I highly recommend that you get it and try it out!
Emily L.
Escondido, CA
The only contouring palette I own. Picked it up at TJ Maxx for $8. I just looked online o repurchase and it sells for $40 on the BellaPierre site!! I really only use the contour shades, the middle one is the perfect cool tone contour. I use the highlight shades mostly as eyeshadow bases. Definitely recommend picking this up if you can find it at TJs
Kiyeera P.
For $50 palette it's very nice. Like most, I got mine at TJ Maxx for cheaper. The shades are very blendable. I don't contour all the time so I find myself using them for eyeshadow often also. I'm always so amazed at how they blend even compared to my ABH Modern Renaissance eyeshadows. So overall this is a very nice and blendable contour palette that everyone should get!
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Is this a cream or powder type product? And what is the quality like?