BY BELLAGIO BY MICAELANGELO

Floral with Notes of Rose, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang & Lily of the Valley, Finishing with Sandalwood & Musk. see more...

Cristiano M.
Fall River, MA
Bellagio by Micaelangelo smells amazing, it has a very pleasant scent that is good for night or day. The bottle is well designed. I have been a customer of Bellagio for a very long time and they never disappoint. I will be buying this Parfum Spray again and again.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
My good friend had some of this and it smells soooooo good, I bought some for my husband and it is what he regularly uses
Sandy T.
Cayce, SC
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loved it! I think that this is for a more mature man but it smells great
Abying X.
I love this product! Smells amazing and wonderful! I recommend this for guys who want to impress their lady
. ..
Crandall, TX
It's an alright spray but it can have a stronger scent to me and yeah but it is a nice spray
Meghan L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Is this based on the hotel in Vegas?