BY BELLABOO

For Babe-Licious Beauty Step 3 With Organic Sea - Buckthorn Berry &Amp; Ylang Flower Totally Natural Totally Works No Parabens No Petrochemicals No Sulphates No Artificial Colors Or Fragrances No Mineral Oils Or Animal-Derived Ingredients The Good Stuff This Is My Fave Beauty Secret For Babe-Licious Skin That's Problem-Free, Lush, Smooth And Soft.&Nbsp; No Harsh Chemicals, Just Heaps Of Beautiful Plant Extracts And Essences Designed To Protect Against Pollutants, Plus Nourish, Replenish And Moisturize For Gorgeous Skin. Not Tested On Animals Created For Chicks By Chicks Created And Made In Australia see more...

Jessyca R.
Montgomery, IL
I like it and it feels so moisturizing on my skin. pretty much its in my every day use list.
kimberly m.
bailey, NC
Yes I love this product!!!!!!! I use it daily and recommend it to all ladies!!!
Kathryn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super moisturizing and smells fantastic. Super effective and a must buy!!!!
kyah m.
Saint Peters, MO
This is an okay moisturizer, but I stopped using it after about a week. I have very oily skin already, so this moisturizer just made me feel greasy. But for anyone with dry skin, I definitely recommend it.
alicia r.
I personally love this moisturizer and use it whenever i feel i could use it. I'm not entirely sure if it's a good idea to use it in the start if the day because it definitely left a gooey film over my face but i guess that's why it's a dew. definitely loved putting it on my face before bed because it smelt great and it would help better my skin overnight. this isn't really a light lotion to sit on your face and like i said can tend to make your skin look oily, even with makeup on. i don't really feel it sinks or absorbs into my skin and it just sits on top. it has such great natural ingredients and you can get it by itself or in a pack with facial scrubs and cleansers! also seems like such a lovely overall company!
Ashlynn P.
I honestly LOVE this! It moisturizes my skin very well and I use it throughout the day for my elbows and hands and since we are just now coming out of winter, it's amazing.
Stephanie F.
This is honestly such a great moisturizer!
The packaging is adorable and i am a big sucker for cute packaging.
It smells like a dream and is super gentle for my overly sensitive acne prone skin! Definitely worth the money spent, i would recommend it to everyone.
janyce l.
It's an okay moisturizer, my mother and i both tried it and she loved it! personally, it is too moisturizing for my oily skin. since my mom has dry mature skin, it is perfect for her! overall okay product for an okay price!
Sarah H.
Amherstburg, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my skin look so soft and glowy. honestly my favorite. bit pricey, but damn well worth it