BY VINCE CAMUTO

Introducing Bella by Vince Camuto 3.4 oz Spray. The new fragrance for women, Bella celebrates allure, passion and sensuality.

Nectarine blossoms, Italian bergamot, and jasmine water against the sultry base of white amber create the vibrantly warm, intoxicating bouquet that is Bella. This sparkling, floral fruity fragrance captures the seduction of beauty.

• Is this perfume good? I mean smells good? Appreciate your...1 Answers
  • My faves Bella Vince Camuto and Victoria secret Tease . ...1 Answers
  • Okay, this may sound stupid, but how do I apply this perf...1 Answers
Megan S.
I knew this perfume was a keeper when I walked by my husband and he immediately commented and said, "you smell amazing, what are you wearing?" I told him that I received the Eau de Perfume Spray complimentary of Influenster to test. The perfume smells absolutely amazing! I believe it has hints of musk, and florals mixed together, in exchange makes it a perfect scent for fall and winter. I have not stopped wearing it since I received it! I absolutely love the packaging! It appears to be pure luxury! If you're a man/woman looking for the perfect gift to give, this would be it! This perfume is a must-have in your beauty collection.
Charlea M.
Caro
This is my absolute favorite perfume that I have ever tried. It smells absolutely amazing! The top notes last much longer than any other perfume that I have ever used. The scent altogether last much longer and I only have to use 2 sprays and then it’s on for the entire day. This is the only perfume I have tried from Vince Camuto but I am looking forward to trying Capri by Vince Camuto as well. The notes are definitely different but he scent is just elegant and beautiful!
Katie K.
Although this perfume is a bit pricey, it is definitely worth it! The bottle seems to be pretty durable, as I've dropped it and it hasn't broken yet! The scent is a flirty scent that will last you all day. I bought this at Macy's, and it came with a lotion as well! I hands down recommend this to everyone! Bella Vince Camuto Eau de Parfum
Valeria G.
This. Is. Amazing. The bottle is beautiful and so aesthetic to keep on display. Not that expensive and very worth every penny. The scent is long lasting and not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Alyssa C.
Midland, TX
I absolutely adore this cute yet chic Vince Camputo Bella Perfume. It’s long lasting and has a unique scent to it. The bottle is durable and is packed nicely. There’s definitely nothing i would improve about this perfume.
Evelyn J.
Let me start by saying WOW!
I'm very picky when it comes to fragrances but omg this fragrance smells AMAZING! The nectarine blossoms, jasmine water and Italian bergamot is the perfect combination! I definitely recommend this product!

I received this product complimentary of Influenster for my review purposes. Vince Camuto
Amber G.
Canton, MS
This is my favorite perfume! I received this perfume for my 25th birthday. I love it! It smells divine. I love the floral scent. It’s a strong floral note when I first put it on, and it tones down after a while, leaving a light floral note. It’s a wonderful floral perfume. Also, the packaging is very cute too.
Liz K.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely Wonderful! This fragrance is amazing. I was immediately complimented when I put it on. This fragrance smells amazing and it lasts.

Although the top was a little hard to pull off, the top of the bottle is gorgeous. I would recommend this product to a number of people.

I received this product complimentary of Influenster for my review purposes.  Vince Camuto Fiori Eau de Parfum
Amy R.
Valdosta, GA
I wish I could give 20 stars for this perfume. It lasts all day. I put it on before work and still smells it when I get home. The scent is a sweet woodsy smell I don’t think anyone could make a better smelling perfume. I am working on my 3rd bottle!!
CHRISTINE H.
Pasadena
Love this! Smells great and lasts quite awhile. I've gotten so many compliments on this perfume either going out or going to work. It is a little bit on the pricey side but there are really good deals you can get. It has a very sweet and clean smell to it.
Laura C.
London
Can someone describe how this smells please?
Megan S.
I really want to try this!.im thinking about getting it through scentbird to try first but I was wondering if there's any other perfume that smells like this that I can reference to? And does the scent wear off easily??
Ericka C.
Atlanta, GA
Can anyone describe the scent? Does the scent last or need to be reapplied?
Carmen L.
I have amore...which one is better?
alex c.
Does it leave any stain?