Bella Triple Slow Cooker

by Bella Hair Supply

This colorful unit lets you cook, warm and serve meals buffet-style without ever taking them out of their stoneware pots. It's great for entertaining with friends or the extended family. 1.5-quart stoneware inner pots individual temperature controls space-saving design dishwasher-safe pots remove for easy cleanup nonskid feet lid rests 360 watts. Stoneware with glass lids. Imported.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bella Triple Slow Cooker!
Dominic D.
Indianapolis, IN
Bella Triple Slow Cooker uploaded by Dominic D.
This triple slow cook is perfect for your small pot needs! Will keep everything warm or can cook multiple things at once. I have had this for a few years now and still going strong! Perfect for taco night!
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Bella triple slow cooker it’s one of the great products to have in your kitchen, it’s easy to use, easy to clean, always great dinners
Onjaquii H.
Corp Christi, TX
You can make three different items and have it heated up and keep it heated but I feel like having a birthday party or like there’s a whole bunch a guest over or just some kind of party
SAMANTHA T.
I love this triple slow cooker. I’ve used this a number of times when entertaining. The price was well worth it (we paid around 40.00). I found it kept the food warm (note...I only placed apps and Mac and cheese in it)

Looking for your answer?