BY BELLA TERRA ORGANIC #27 in Olive Oil

Bella Terra Organic Estate Grown Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
From Racconto®.
USDA organic. see more...

Nicole M.
We mix this with balsamic vinegar and then dip French bread in it. So good! This also seems to work better than some other brands for marinating veggies and meat. I would buy this again if my store wasn't always out!!
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
I only like to buy organic EXTRA virgin olive oil. It blends so well with vinegar for nice dip. And I know it's so much better for you than other oils. It may be a little on the pricey side, but it's well worth it!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
This is great with cooking. I hadn't tried the organic until a month ago and I love it. Gives my food a great taste. This is my oil I cook with .
Holly B.
Longview, TX
I'm not sure if this is light tasting, but I always get light tasting. You can use it for dressing and homemade mayo.