Bella Terra Mineral Foundation (8 grams

by Bella Terra Cosmetics

Correct, protect and treat with a truly all-in-one multi-tasker. All natural mineral pigments easily blend into skin while providing natural sun protection and calming redness and irritation. Mixing minerals with moisturizer or eye cream creates a quality spot or under eye concealer.

Have you ever try a different product that make you look naturally beautiful?
Ok, so I found an old loose powder I purchased from a Kiosk at The Galleria Mall. They caught me on my break and I bought it just because but I never actually used it till recently. Now.. I do really like it BUT when I put my setting spray it didn't take it well... like all the drops were on my fave and I could literally mold the powder back in place. It felt like clay... anyone else had this happen? Bella Terra Mineral Foundation (8 grams
How is Bella Terra brand?
Start your review of Bella Terra Mineral Foundation (8 grams!
Corinne S.
Bella Terra Mineral Foundation (8 grams uploaded by Corinne S.
Review for: Bella Terra Mineral Foundation
I use a very light foundation called matte ivory. Works so well after using the bb cream. You can also get this on amazon and you use a brush as well. I’ll do a review on that next :) highly recommended
Rubi G.
Brownsville, TX
Bella Terra Mineral Foundation (8 grams uploaded by Rubi G.
Best mineral foundation I have ever used! It is easy to apply. All you need is a foundation brush and it glides on easily. You don’t need much product to get a full coverage effect. Apply in circular motion after priming and it will stay on all day. This product is specially good on those days where you just want a quick natural look. It is one of my favorite products to use!
Ismarie S.
Bella Terra Mineral Foundation (8 grams uploaded by Ismarie S.
Bella Terra Mineral Foundation (8 grams uploaded by Ismarie S.
Review for: Natural
This is the best Mineral powder that i ever try. The quality for a product is amazing. I been using it for 2.5 years and i can regret. Once you try it on you feel fresh and with. Natural final touch. Also it last all day. using it change my life and my makeup to more natural. It truly change my experience using it. LOVE IT AND TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!
Korie L.
Review for: Honey
I have been using this brand for 10 years. It gives your skin a natural smoothness without feeling heavy and gunky. I also sometimes use it over my liquid foundation for a matte look. Definitely keeping this around
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
I've been using Bella terra makeup for a few years now. I especially love putting on the powder makeup on top of a tinted moisturizer. My skin looks flawless. I own a lot of their products and swear by them! I actually found a Groupon deal, 50$ for 200$ worth of their makeup, so I was skeptical at first, but I'm so glad I made the switch. The makeup stays fresh a lot longer than other makeup because of the minerals in it. Which is perfect for me because I don't wear makeup every day!
Ruth Y.
I've been using Bella Terra for a long time now... I love that it covers my redness... goes on smooth.. not clumpy, real natural look, that lasts all day. Definitely recommend!
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
I was very sceptical when I was stopped in the mall by the sells girls for one of those center kiosks. It was my birthday and she asked if she could do my makeup and I figured why not if it's good I don't have to do it later. She went to work on matching it perfectly to my skin tone and I was surprised at how well it covered my blemishes and cover all of my dark spots with out looking cakey. You can use this product as a foundation, counselor and finishing powder all in one. If you like a liquid foundation you can add it to a moisturizer or primer it builds up very nicely. Spray a mini brush with setting spray and use it to cover any blemish. It is well worth the price because it lasts FOREVER. So you can tell she diffentaly sold me and I have never looked back.
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
I stopped using liquid foundation as soon as I discovered Bella Terra. It completely covers up my acne scars and sun spots, and it's so much faster and easier to apply. Just brush it on! Sometimes I'll get some shine (particularly on a hot day or a long work day), but a quick touch-up freshens the look right up. I use the color Nutmeg on my Asian complexion and it blends flawlessly and looks totally natural.
Leah L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Chestnut, Bella Terra Mineral Foundation
This product is really lightweight and you don’t need a lot ! You don’t need primer for this either. It sticks and holds really great with your setting spray of choice. This is great to use for a fast, daily, on the go look. The top looks like this because I use it SOOO MUCH!
hanane O.
Orlando
Review for: Bella Terra Cosmetics - Mineral Foundation - ALL COLORS & SHADES - 9 gram - Face Powder - Mineral Make-up - Natural & Healthy - Multipurpose (Cafe)
Ever since I purchased BB cream and two brushes from this brand .. i can’t go shopping without buy new product from the brand .. and this Mineral foundation was a miracle for me .. it’s perfect for my sensitive skin .. it’s a luxury brand for me .. and with all the shades they have ... my face look natural .. just take enough time to take the perfect shade for your skin color then you will be satisfied by the result you’ll see