BY BELLA TERRA COSMETICS

Sweep on some sunshine! A silky, lightweight bronzer that leaves behind a radiant glow. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brendda J.
Rochester, NY
This bronzer is AWESOME! I received it in one of my subscription boxes, and just love it to the end.
Easy to apply. Beautiful color and sparkle.
One of the best bronzers I’ve tried and I believe it’s affordable for the quality!
I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying it whenever this one is done!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this in my Yes Oh Yas box. This is a loose powder that can be a touch clumpy and  bit on the messy side. It's also NOT a bronzer. The shine this gives is more like a highlighter. As a highlighter, it can give a beautiful glow or go to a more blinding shine, depending on the type of brush used and how much applied. While it is very pretty, I'm considering giving it to one of my girls or adding it to my Project Beauty Share box: loose powder isn't my favorite thing to work with, and I have plenty of highlighters and bronzers that give me the color and glow I like, so I don't see myself reaching for this much, if at all.
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
This stuff is absolutely gorgeous!!! It's a lovely highlighter I use almost every day even if I don't wear a full face of makeu, I'll brush this on my nose, cheeks, chin and forehead, for a super natural look. And on top of makeup it makes me feel amazing. I thought the shimmer might come off too child-like, but it's the perfect amount of shine!!! It never breaks me out either, which is always a plus!
ܟܠܘܕܝܐ ܙ.
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BRONZER... No one understands the love that I have for this bronzer and how beautiful the powder is! I use this as an eyeshadow and bronzer and just wow. I’m very impressed and this is my forever go to!! I really hope that they never stop making this product. If you like being a bit glittery, this is definitely the bronzer you’re looking for!
Mary L.
Fort Hood, TX
The shade is really pretty, but there is way too much glitter in this! I think it might work better as a highlighter also, because this stuff is shinyyyy lol.
Leslie R.
Love using this product when I'm going towards a glam look because of that shine. It's not expensive for what you are paying. So it's a good offer.
A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Pretty and sparkly. Is alittle dark for fair skin. Softer is ok. Clumps up a little, but loosens up after a few taps