Bella Terra Foundation Brush uploaded by Sandy E.

BY BELLA TERRA COSMETICS

The best tool to use with mineral foundation for flawless coverage. Synthetic bristles evenly distribute minerals without scratching or streaking. Makeup buffs effortlessly into the skin creating the perfect base for any look. Made from synthetic fibers, our foundation brush is animal-free and cruelty-free. Gentle fibers won't cause irritation. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber S.
This brush has been a beautiful piece to my very small collection. I would say the quality is very amazing and easy to keep clean as well.! I use this brush for foundation and highly recommend this to anyone as well.
sara s.
Super soft brush! Great bristles. Only down side is price, it cost me about $50 when I bought it and tbh it’s not worth the price but it does come with a lifetime warranty! It is the only brush I use for powder
abbie t.
I would not use this brush for foundation. It is not dense enough and does not blend the foundation into the skin. It leaves streak marks. But it can be used for powder which works well. This brush is very over priced and I would not recommend this brush to anyone!
Kaci C.
Pasadena
I’ve had this brush for over a year and a half - rarely sheds and easy to clean. It spreads my foundation on evenly and not much residual on the brush.
Mariah M.
Only brushes I use. They are perfect for the day to day makeup. These brushes never shed and the hair is very soft and overall a good quality brush
Sandy E.
I love! Is so soft that it is perfect for my sensitive skin I can diffuse my dust perfectly because it is very flexible