BY BELLA TERRA COSMETICS #96 in Eyelid Primer

Bella Terra's Eye Primer is a must for every makeup bag! Our Eye Primer allows for a more even application of your favorite Bella Terra Shimmers and will increase longevity, helping your color last throughout your day and well into the night. Additionally, Eye Primer is waterproof and will make your color the same. Apply Eye Primer to eyelid, from lash line to brow, before applying color. Additionally, Eye Primer can be mixed with Shimmers prior to application to create a matte appearance, allowing for more versatility. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
This helps my eye shadow to last all day! It really covers up the dark circles below my eyes as well. I apply a thin layer over a moisturizer, otherwise it seems to pull at the skin some, but doesn't if I have moisturizer on first. I really do recommend this product of you need something to make your eyes loook brighter. This is a must for my eye regimen.
Megan N.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this primer for my eyes. This was my first time using it. I use this every time I'm going to put eye shadow on. It's very long lasting and I would highly recommend this product to all my girlfriends!
Chantelle R.
Gretna, LA
I love this eye primer, because I have very see through lids, and like to cover the veins before I apply eyeshadow. It keeps my eyeshadow on forever. Make sure to set it with powder first.
Michele M.
Absarokee, MT
I really like this eyelid primer. It goes on very sleek and holds my eyeshadow for a long time. I gave it a 4 because I wish it came in lighter colors as it's very yellow on me and I wish it was a stick and not something you got your fingers into. That's very hard to do with long fingernails.
Catherine E.
Bella Terra Cosmetics Eye Primer is a nice primer it goes on smooth but it seems to not wear as long as other primers.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely love this primer because when I use it and apply eyeshadow after it keeps it on long lasting
Tawny J.
Bothell, WA
Great eye primer!
I used a brush to put it on love the nude color goes on smooth and lasted all day
Taylor W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely my favorite primer. As you put it on you can feel that your makeup will stick
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented. And very smooth and leaves no streaks. It could melt better into your skin it kinda stays on top. Very long lasting my eye colors blue and green. If defiantly recommend this to everyone.
 "Eu recebi estes produtos complementares da Influenster para fins de Teste e estou amando os resultados eu garanto que e uns dos melhores produtos que já usei
Carolina P.
How much is this ? Is it good?
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
Never heard about this before is it good??