Bella Single-Serve, One-Cup Coffee Maker - Red uploaded by Joanna L.

BY BELLA #65 in Coffeemakers

Find coffee and espresso makers at Target.com! Ecom single serve coffee maker bella see more...

Jennifer C.
Owensville, IN
Works well. I do wish it had a water reservoir instead of having to add water for each cup. for the price it is a good deal but I like a kuerig better
Trudi W.
Lithonia, GA
Decent product, worked well for the first few months then started acting up. Good for single on the go cup of coffee and k cups works well with it.
Daria B.
Fort myers, FL
I absolutely adore this coffee maker. I got it for college and it makes a great cup of coffee, is easy to clean and is sturdy. Highly recommend!
Shrinkhala S.
Boston, MA
I love it! Fresh cup of coffee whenever i want without the sitting in the pot taste. east to clean and cost effective with the reusable filter
madie l.
Kokomo, In
Altough I prefer coffee pots thats make more coffee. This was ok. Its tall enough to fight any size cup though. So that's really helpful
treva  T.
Salyersville, KY
I don't have much time in the mornings so this is great a great way for me to grab and go. I really need my coffee fix in the morning.
Freda  M.
Columbia, SC
Love it! It's so cute and convenient! I got it for a great price and since I'm single I didn't want to buy one that makes a full pot.
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN
I don't have one but I would love to, it would be great for those days when you need your coffee but don't want to waste a whole pot.
Kaitlyn P.
Northfield, MN
I have had the blue one for a couple years now and I love it! It's small and compact, easy to clean. I've never had any complaints.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
I love this little coffee maker. It is perfect when you need a quick cup of coffee, brews fast, tastes great and is easy to clean!
Georjana D.
Encinitas, CA
Does this coffee pot require coffee pods, or can I use loose ground beans?
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
How good is this product
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
How good is this product ?