Bella Single-Serve, One-Cup Coffee Maker - Red uploaded by Joanna L.

BY BELLA #76 in Coffeemakers

Find coffee and espresso makers at Target.com! Ecom single serve coffee maker bella see more...

Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Makes a good cup of coffee for those mornings when you need to get yourself out the door quickly with a cup of joe in your hand. Super quick and tasty.
Trudi W.
LITHONIA, GA
Decent product, worked well for the first few months then started acting up. Good for single on the go cup of coffee and k cups works well with it.
Daria B.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely adore this coffee maker. I got it for college and it makes a great cup of coffee, is easy to clean and is sturdy. Highly recommend!
Shrinkhala S.
Boston, MA
I love it! Fresh cup of coffee whenever i want without the sitting in the pot taste. east to clean and cost effective with the reusable filter
madie l.
Kokomo, In
Altough I prefer coffee pots thats make more coffee. This was ok. Its tall enough to fight any size cup though. So that's really helpful
treva  T.
Salyersville, KY
I don't have much time in the mornings so this is great a great way for me to grab and go. I really need my coffee fix in the morning.
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN
I don't have one but I would love to, it would be great for those days when you need your coffee but don't want to waste a whole pot.
Freda  M.
Columbia, SC
Love it! It's so cute and convenient! I got it for a great price and since I'm single I didn't want to buy one that makes a full pot.
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
I love this little coffee maker. It is perfect when you need a quick cup of coffee, brews fast, tastes great and is easy to clean!
Kaitlyn P.
Northfield, MN
I have had the blue one for a couple years now and I love it! It's small and compact, easy to clean. I've never had any complaints.
Georjana D.
Encinitas, CA
Does this coffee pot require coffee pods, or can I use loose ground beans?
sheyla c.
Bonita, CA
How good is this product
sheyla c.
Bonita, CA
How good is this product ?