Bella Single-Serve, One-Cup Coffee Maker - Red uploaded by Joanna L.

BY BELLA #65 in Coffeemakers

Find coffee and espresso makers at Target.com! Ecom single serve coffee maker bella see more...

Joanna L.
Cleveland , OH
It works great and it couldn't be any easier to use. I keep mine at my desk at work.

I took the bottom piece off so I could fit larger coffee cups.

I actually got mine in purple though.
Jessica S.
Brodhead, WI
Got this pretty cheap and thought we would give it a try seeing that my husband and I are not coffee drinkers and we primarily drink hot chocolate or tea. It has definitely proved to be a good quality product and we are happy with our purchase.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
This does what it's suppose to do, but the serving size is just way too small. I stopped using it these days since I have bought another coffee machine that can brew more at once..
Noemi L.
San Diego , CA
I think this product is great. It's cheap and easy to use :) Really good for those people who like to drink coffee every morning before going to work :) It saves a lot of time.
Ehrin F.
Jermyn, PA
The cheapest alternative to a keurig. Used all through college and was able to determine how strong I wanted the coffee myself. I still use it for guests you like a darker brew that the Kcup just wont give them. Easy to clean and use too!
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
I own this but in the black. Great little coffee maker that doesn't take up much counter space at all which is great as I don't have much to work with. Easy to clean and works great.
Stephanie K.
Willmar, MN
This is perfect for me. I turn it on before I get in the shower and my coffee is ready for me when I get out. I had this for 2.5 years and never had any issues.
Jessica B.
Works great and is good for a single person wanting to have a cup of coffee rather than brewing a whole pot. This machine takes all different types of K-cups!
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
This machine is very cute and compact for the use that I require! It makes a cup of coffee very quickly and efficiently and the design is very sleek as well.
Jennifer C.
Owensville, IN
Works well. I do wish it had a water reservoir instead of having to add water for each cup. for the price it is a good deal but I like a kuerig better
Georjana D.
Encinitas, CA
Does this coffee pot require coffee pods, or can I use loose ground beans?
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
How good is this product
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
How good is this product ?