Bella Single-Serve, One-Cup Coffee Maker - Red uploaded by Joanna L.

BY BELLA #65 in Coffeemakers

Find coffee and espresso makers at Target.com! Ecom single serve coffee maker bella see more...

Jasmyne C.
Athens, OH
Brews nice and hot. I like how with this machine, I'm not wasting an entire pot of coffee. I just brew as much as I need. I will say compared to the Keurig I have at work, this one takes more than twice as long to brew.
Sarah G.
Irving, TX
I love this product because it is compatible with the k-cups which are available everywhere. It is also half the price of a Keurig. Plus, it comes with the insert to brew ground coffee so you can do both with out having to buy extra supplies.
Alayna C.
Troy, AL
One of my favorite single serve coffee makers. It is a essential piece to my morning cup of joe. Does exactly what it's suppose to. I would suggest cleaning it every few months. But haven't had any other issues thus far.
Amy A.
Richmond, VA
Easy to clean! Easy to use! Very cheap and cost affective too! Best quality products even if it's not a name brand. I enjoy the fact of a single serve and not wasting coffee too!!!
Georgia V.
E Rutherford, NJ
I have used a few other coffee machines in the past, but this is my favorite. Perfect for 1 serving and comes with a mug! The best part is that you don't need filters- it comes with a washable filter system.
Katherine H.
Morehead, KY
I adore this coffee-maker! It's totally affordable, and serves it's purpose perfectly. I like that it is petite and doesn't take up a lot of counter space like other single-serve coffee makers on the market.
April C.
I love this coffee maker! I purchased one a while back and it is so convenient to make a single cup of coffee. I can make a cup with my kind of coffee, then make one for my husband with another flavor. No wasted, cold coffee down the drain. The price was great too.
Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
The Bella single serve coffee maker is perfect for that person who drinks just one cup of coffee in the morning no more wasting all that coffee or saving and heating it up the next day!! Plus it also comes with the coffee cup. Very quick and easy to use
Stephanie D.
Clovis, CA
I love this coffee maker!! I really like that it only dispenses one cup of coffee being that I'm the only person in my house to drink 1 cup a day none goes to waste
amber w.
Connersville, IN
I own this and I love it! It's easy to use and makes a cup of coffee fast! Easy to make a cup of coffee for on the go. Uses k kups too, which allows me to pick from a variety of flavors.
Georjana D.
Encinitas, CA
Does this coffee pot require coffee pods, or can I use loose ground beans?
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
How good is this product
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
How good is this product ?