Bella Single-Serve, One-Cup Coffee Maker - Red uploaded by Joanna L.

BY BELLA #65 in Coffeemakers

Find coffee and espresso makers at Target.com! Ecom single serve coffee maker bella see more...

Lauren R.
I absolutely love this, although I'm sure that I'm not using it in the way it was intended! Neither me nor my roommate drinks coffee, but living in a dorm, we have no way to make hot water for hot chocolate that doesn't require us going down four flights of stairs and then back up again (microwaves are not allowed in rooms, and the only microwave is in the only kitchen on the first floor). Cue this little cutie. Our friend has one that she uses for coffee, but neither my roommate nor I enjoyed the coffee-like flavor that would be present in our hot chocolate when we used it just for hot water. So we went to Target and spent $17 on what is essentially a hot-water pot. It works beautifully. It was cheap, but it's held up over three years of near-constant use in the winters. It's easy to use, too: simply pour the water into the top and then press the on button (be sure to turn it off when you're done!). In fact, I might have to buy one when I move out because I'm lazy.
Kayla S.
This review is for my first one. It was complete crap. received it as a gift for Christmas and used it only twice before breaking down and would no longer work. the costumer service was crud as well and was absolutely no help and was completely unwilling to help. Also in order to return under the warranty you had to pay ridiculous pricing. just ended up buying a new one on sale somewhere
Dawn B.
Well, it makes coffee, but don't lose the cup!
The unit comes with its own tall, narrow mug, which I left at a friends while traveling. I substituted one of my average sized mugs,and what a mess! Splatter everywhere...
I couldn't easily find another mug to replace it, so I gave up and went back to a small pot Brewer. So, overall... Great look, size and price, but not worth the hassle.
Kristin B.
Crossroads, TX
I have this in a different color but it really a great little machine. I'm really not a big coffee drinker, but at least 1 cup is essential at 5am wake up calls. No fuss, reusable filter, fills your cup, good to go. Simple, no special pods or cups. Takes up very little counter space and it just works. Woo hoo! What more could you want!
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
It heats up fairly quickly but it doesn't necessarily "brew" the coffee. The water just runs through the coffee beans and it just tastes watered down. I would have to use so much coffee beans just to make the coffee taste like coffee. What a waste.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Very convenient to brew a single cup instead of a full put that'll go to waste with only myself drinking it! It heats up water very fast, and the variety of choices you have to brew is amazing. Coffee's, tea's, hot chocolate, etc.! Works very well, just needs well cleaned after every use
Bethany C.
Polk, OH
I actually have the purple Bella but it is still the best! My whole apartment used it to make our own coffee thermos at whatever strength we liked out coffee. It also has a built in filter so there is no wast of paper filters.
Jesse M.
Mountain Ranch, CA
I really love this thing! For being a fairly cheap coffee maker it works very well and has help us for 2 years now and I especially love it for making a cup of hot tea, so if you're looking for a cheap coffee maker that is good quality, this is it! Plus it's cute!
Shaunah D.
Ft Fairfield, ME
I drink coffee daily.i loike this coffee maker because u can use regular coffee k-cups pods ect.the coffee brews quickly.comes with cup to brew coffee in but is adjustable to use other cups.works great with to go cups also.
Paytience S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have had this coffee maker all through college. I have never had any issues with it and I like that I can use my own coffee grounds with it. Takes a second to get used to measuring out the amount of coffee but also great for heating water.
Georjana D.
Encinitas, CA
Does this coffee pot require coffee pods, or can I use loose ground beans?
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
How good is this product
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
How good is this product ?