BY BELLA #70 in Coffeemakers

Bella single serve coffee maker - red see more...

• Does this work good? My mom almost bought this today but ...1 Answers
  • Is this better or worse than a keurig? 2 Answers
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Super easy to use. I love that you can put whatever coffee you want into the maker and brew it. It's easy to explain how to use when you have house guests. It was very affordable. I bought it because its was cheap not realizing how great of a brand it is!
Mackenzie L.
I love this little coffee maker. I paid around $20 for it a few years ago and it is still does a good job. I am the only coffee drinker in my house and it is perfect for me. I don't drink coffee all the time, so it's great when I just want a cup every now and then. It's very simple to use & easy to clean.  * It does NOT use Kcups. You have to put grounds in the reusable filter.*

4.5 Stars.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
I have purchased three of these coffee makers in various colors - 2 for myself and 1 for my sister. they work great until one day when they randomly quit without explanation. it's very frustrating because i am without a quick and simple way to make coffee all of a sudden. much more budget friendly than keurigs: the machine is cheaper and because it doesn't use pods, the coffee is much cheaper too. also comes with a mug!
Brenna R.
I found this in the Target clearance section and wasn't expecting much because it is so small, but I brought this to college anyway because living in a dorm, you need all the space you can get. I was so pleased to find out that this thing is so useful and really packs a punch as far as something so simple could go. I really only need 1 cup of coffee at a time, so it's perfect. I can also take the coffee filter out and make tea! I hope it lasts me for awhile, if not, I will probably repurchase anyway.
Leslie V.
Burlington, WA
Love this coffee maker! Got it on clearance at Target (I have mine in a teal blue color) and it works great for a single gal like me. I can make coffee anytime with any flavor of coffee or even just brew some hot water for tea. It's quick and I can use any size coffee cup or to-go mug with it.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
I bought one of these for a gift and one for myself. I don't drink coffee, but I do drink hot chocolate and sometimes tea. It's a quick way to heat up the water, plus I have a coffee maker on hand in case I have a friend who does want coffee. Since it uses a reusable filter, no need for wasteful pods.
LaKeta K.
TEMPE, AZ
A taller clearance for a cup with a flat basket, this machine is compact with a very small footprint. The perfect size for your office and excellent way to save money on the afternoon coffee or tea. Capable of brewing hot water through the machine for instant rehydrate soups or hot cocoa.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
This is a rather affordable coffee single cup brewing machine. I have mine in purple but I'm in love w it. It works great and is SO simple to work! Cleaning is very easy and your cup of coffee taste amazing. With just 2 tablespoons of coffee you have a full cup! Worth it!!!!
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
The most simple single cup coffee maker that I have owned. It's easy to use, clean and makes my coffee fast. I loved the variety of colors and chose red to match my kitchen appliances. I recommend to other uses who don't need to make a pot of coffee and want something on the go!
Randi Z.
Lake Mary
This is my lifesaver at work. I'm not really a fan of the coffee they serve at work amd I always feel like I run out of time to make coffee before i leave for work. Having this Bella coffee maker is great. Super portable, easy to clean, doesn't take up a lot of space and works very well.
Michelle S.
Chicago , IL
Is this better or worse than a keurig?
Isabella S.
Beverly, MA
Does this work good? My mom almost bought this today but turned it down. We want to know who has used one and if it is okay for the cheaper price. Is it worth it? And not buy a keurig?