BY BELLA

Bella single serve coffee maker - red see more...

• Does this work good? My mom almost bought this today but ...1 Answers
  • Is this better or worse than a keurig? 2 Answers
Bella Single Serve Coffee Maker - Red

Start your review of Bella Single Serve Coffee Maker - Red!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mcpherson, KS
It shot out boiling hot steam from the top while cooking, probably defective, but I bought online and didn't wanna deal with the hassle of sending back, so I still have it, but never use it because it is not safe. I wasted my money on this thing for sure, should have sprung for the Kuerig.
Cleveland, OH
Me encanta esta cafetera porque es facil de usar y de limpiar. Hace la cantidad justa que necesito por servicio. La he utilizado ya por varios años y nunca ha dado problemas. Es muy economica.
I love this little coffee maker. I paid around $20 for it a few years ago and it is still does a good job. I am the only coffee drinker in my house and it is perfect for me. I don't drink coffee all the time, so it's great when I just want a cup every now and then. It's very simple to use & easy to clean.  * It does NOT use Kcups. You have to put grounds in the reusable filter.*

4.5 Stars.
Mesa, AZ
Super easy to use. I love that you can put whatever coffee you want into the maker and brew it. It's easy to explain how to use when you have house guests. It was very affordable. I bought it because its was cheap not realizing how great of a brand it is!
Charleston, SC
I have purchased three of these coffee makers in various colors - 2 for myself and 1 for my sister. they work great until one day when they randomly quit without explanation. it's very frustrating because i am without a quick and simple way to make coffee all of a sudden. much more budget friendly than keurigs: the machine is cheaper and because it doesn't use pods, the coffee is much cheaper too. also comes with a mug!
I found this in the Target clearance section and wasn't expecting much because it is so small, but I brought this to college anyway because living in a dorm, you need all the space you can get. I was so pleased to find out that this thing is so useful and really packs a punch as far as something so simple could go. I really only need 1 cup of coffee at a time, so it's perfect. I can also take the coffee filter out and make tea! I hope it lasts me for awhile, if not, I will probably repurchase anyway.
Burlington, WA
Love this coffee maker! Got it on clearance at Target (I have mine in a teal blue color) and it works great for a single gal like me. I can make coffee anytime with any flavor of coffee or even just brew some hot water for tea. It's quick and I can use any size coffee cup or to-go mug with it.
Lincoln, NE
I bought one of these for a gift and one for myself. I don't drink coffee, but I do drink hot chocolate and sometimes tea. It's a quick way to heat up the water, plus I have a coffee maker on hand in case I have a friend who does want coffee. Since it uses a reusable filter, no need for wasteful pods.
TEMPE, AZ
A taller clearance for a cup with a flat basket, this machine is compact with a very small footprint. The perfect size for your office and excellent way to save money on the afternoon coffee or tea. Capable of brewing hot water through the machine for instant rehydrate soups or hot cocoa.
York, PA
This is a rather affordable coffee single cup brewing machine. I have mine in purple but I'm in love w it. It works great and is SO simple to work! Cleaning is very easy and your cup of coffee taste amazing. With just 2 tablespoons of coffee you have a full cup! Worth it!!!!
Is this better or worse than a keurig?
Beverly, MA
Does this work good? My mom almost bought this today but turned it down. We want to know who has used one and if it is okay for the cheaper price. Is it worth it? And not buy a keurig?

Bella Single Serve Coffee Maker - Red

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email