Bella Rosa Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz.

by Oscar De La Renta

Introducing Bella Rosa, the new fragrance from Oscar de la Renta. With notes of pink pepper, pink rose and patchouli, this floral scent is meant to make you feel joyful and sensual!

Middle Notes: Pink Rose

Top Notes: Pink Pepper

Bottom Notes: Patchouli

Web ID: 8074867

Which one is better? Bella Blanca or Bella Rosa?
Oscar de larenta Bella Rosa is my current fav, anyone have any other recommendations Bella Rosa Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz. ?
Start your review of Bella Rosa Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz.!
Celeste R.
Jonesboro, AR
Bella Rosa Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz. uploaded by Celeste R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Such a beautiful floral scent and the bottle design is gorgeous too! If only my boyfriend were a fan I would probably wear this almost every day!Bella Rosa Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Bella Rosa Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz. uploaded by Rachel T.
Bella Rosa Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz. uploaded by Rachel T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I purchased the Bella Blanca, thanks to seeing reviews on Influenster so I went to review it and in doing so I saw Bella Rosa....... I love the smell of roses and with the reviews....... I had to try it as well. I purchased from Nordstrom Rack and it just came in. So perfectly packaged and protected I opened and sprayed and fell in love. I do love this over Bella Blanca but they run neck and neck. It’s an intoxicating smell. Love it. Oscar de la Renta Bella Rosa Women's Perfume - Eau de Parfum
Savia P.
Atlanta
Bella Rosa Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz. uploaded by Savia P.
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I love this so much, I purchase a back up bottle! It’s a beautiful floral with a woody undertone to it. It’s very pretty, like if this fragrance had a face it’d be pretty. With top notes of orange, pink pepper (my fav) , & freesia. Middle notes of rose, jasmine, & oris and base notes of sandlewood, patchouli, & amber. It’s a soft, bright, sweet, floral fragrance. It’s “pretty”. It’s very enjoyable. I like this a lot.
Crystal S.
Browns Summit, NC
Bella Rosa Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz. uploaded by Crystal S.
Purchased at: belk
This fragrance is absolutely beautiful and so unique. I normally don’t like a rose scent but this one is unlike anything I’ve tried . It takes a rose to a whole other level . It’s like a day in the clouds with baby’s breath looking into heaven . I will recommend and buy again for sure . I spray a little in my closet and on my sheets and irs not to strong yet inviting.
esra B.
Bella Rosa Eau de Parfum, 3.4-oz. uploaded by esra B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I got this from Nordstrom. The smell is amazing but also can you look at how beautiful this bottle is?! Smell is a warm yet fresh rosy floral smell. I use this almost daily! Highly recommend to others. It also is a big bottle comes with a lot of perfume. [product:bella-rosa-eau-de-parfum,-34-oz]
samantha E.
Henderson, NV
I got this huge bottle for a anniversary gift. It smells devine. It smells wonderful & it's not over powerful. Out of the shower or tub I love to apply this. I get compliments everywhere I go. It's a attention getter if you adore the spotlight. The bottle is beautifully decorated light pink and rose goldish looking. Very clean yet vantage looking. I love Oscar & once you get this you will definitely understand why.
Shannon U.
Greenville, SC
This is different from the other 2 and out of the 2 this is my least favorite but it will definitely not go to waste
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
This has got to be my favorite fragrance. I was first introduced to this scent through scent bird. I then later purchased it in the 3.4 Oz. It smells floral and sweet like but isn’t overbearing or too strong. It is long lasting and it is my favorite fragrance. It’s also very affordable considering how much perfume you get in the bottle compared to other fragrances.
Jennipher P.
Providence, RI
Would like to try it, i did smell the belle essence one and it was bomb i wish they would send me these samples
Felicia R.
Oh love, how do you capture my attention as well as the most beautiful morning kiss. I have never smelled such whimsical amazement in my entire existence until now.