Bella Red Programmable Coffee Maker - 12 cup

by Bella

Brew up to 12 cups of coffee at the touch of a button when you use the stylish programmable coffeemaker from bella. Its sleek design has a metallic paint finish and a shiny look. This coffeemaker has rubber feet to keep it in place. Plus, it has a coffee scoop to measure and prepare the right amount of coffee. This coffee brewer is electric powered and turns off automatically once the brewing process is complete.

my coffee pot will not brew..we set clock and when we hit the start button and the timmer says 0:00 and will not brew
Does this have the option to have whole beans?
Start your review of Bella Red Programmable Coffee Maker - 12 cup!
Lawrenceburg, TN
I use this coffee maker everyday and love it. Makes the coffee quickly and keeps it hot for hours.
Rolla, MO
Bella Red Programmable Coffee Maker - 12 cup uploaded by Lisa H.
This is amazing and I just love it! It brews very fast and I'm excited to have morning coffee!
Tinley Park , IL
It's such a good coffee machine. Has never broke. I love it and i program it to make the coffee
Rome, NY
Love being able to program a coffee maker to have the coffee ready when you wake up! Awesome
Love this. the times is very helpful for mornings. just wish they light stayed on all night.
Clearfield, UT
It fits my needs, brews quickly, and looks great in my kitchen! everything I need.
Bronx, NY
I hope i get one of these my husband will love it!!!!! the colors are amazing
I hope i get one of these my husband will love it!!!!! the colors are amazing
calgary, alberta
We love this coffee maker. We've had it for about eight months or so now, and it is just sexy. People compliment it all the time and it works fantastically. At first, it was a little hard to get the hang of the programming, but after a few peeks into the manual, it's pretty simple to get the hang of :) I love the reusable coffee filter, and the whole appliance in general :)
I love this coffee maker. easy to use and clean. we have had our for 3 plus years and still going strong. I has a programmable start and flavor function. with the flavor function you decide how strong you want the coffee. Got our in red along with the Bella Toaster....gives our kitchen a retro flare
Innisfil, ON
Love love love this easy to use coffee maker. I'm so in love with the design and colour too. The red is vibrant, easy to clean and use.. Quiet and brews my coffee in any way I want it. Strong or light. Easy reusable filter saves us money!